early signs are good

B4ev6is

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw B4 had started this thread I thought it'd be the usual case of him saying this looks like it'll be our season followed by him arguing with anybody who disagrees by reiterating the same point over & over again...

Turns out my thoughts were well founded.

I love your enthusiasm B4 but we don't wont have a clear idea how the seasons gonna go til at least December. For what it's worth I thought we'd beat The Chicken Chokers but lose Rainbow Utd so we're a point ahead of where I thought. Hardly promotion storming form...

When I saw B4 had started this thread I thought it'd be the usual case of him saying this looks like it'll be our season followed by him arguing with anybody who disagrees by reiterating the same point over & over again...

Turns out my thoughts were well founded.

I love your enthusiasm B4 but we don't wont have a clear idea how the seasons gonna go til at least December. For what it's worth I thought we'd beat The Chicken Chokers but lose Rainbow Utd so we're a point ahead of where I thought. Hardly promotion storming form...

Actually 2pts per game average is promotion form.

Which is fine, as long as it works both ways and we don't have wrist slashers shouting from the roof tops if we lose a few games.

Not saying you're one of them but there's plenty on here :)

I agree, the early signs are good but that's all they are - early signs.

Which is fine, as long as it works both ways and we don't have wrist slashers shouting from the roof tops if we lose a few games.

Not saying you're one of them but there's plenty on here :)

I agree, the early signs are good but that's all they are - early signs.

I try and be positive but I was far from pleased with the Blackburn game. I felt we threw it away by being negative. Good to hear we stayed positive on Saturday.

I try and be positive but I was far from pleased with the Blackburn game. I felt we threw it away by being negative. Good to hear we stayed positive on Saturday.

Yep, we were very positive, I thought. Apart from the forest games it's some of the best stuff I've seen away from home under Nige.

It is going to be tough without a doubt this season but i feel brigton game we have learn how shut out games now which should mean a few more away wins. I think we have a nice mix of youth and experance. But if seems like our fitness has impoved leaps and bounds at one point derby would have been running on fumes.

Archived