early signs are good

B4ev6is

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i meant was past season when whole team looked unfit and struggled to hit the ground running, but this season it looks like we can play at a high tempo for a whole game and not let up, but past seasons we have shown short periods of time we can play at a high tempo but not for a whole game.

Russell went off after 60 minutes of Blackburn game because he was knackered.

A couple of years back we had our best start to the season in decades.

Just take a step back have a deep breath and think what has happened so far that is worth getting carried away about. We have drawn a home game we should have won, beat a league one team 1-0 and beaten Brighton.

Out of 3 matches there is only the Brighton match which is even worth talking about.

And what is the obsession with Bennett? Who are you suggesting we drop for him? And what has he done to suggest he is worth a place in the team? At the moment it would appear NC only rates him as our 5th best striker.

Are you in love with Mason Bennett B4? Remind me what he has done so far?

I find it funny that you think Martin should be dropped next game!

Well now the whole world can see Callum Ball is decidedly average he has to have somebody he can bang on about being given a chance.

Russell went off after 60 minutes of Blackburn game because he was knackered.

A couple of years back we had our best start to the season in decades.

Just take a step back have a deep breath and think what has happened so far that is worth getting carried away about. We have drawn a home game we should have won, beat a league one team 1-0 and beaten Brighton.

Out of 3 matches there is only the Brighton match which is even worth talking about.

And what is the obsession with Bennett? Who are you suggesting we drop for him? And what has he done to suggest he is worth a place in the team? At the moment it would appear NC only rates him as our 5th best striker.

You've changed.

You've changed.

Now Ronnie, you will know that I have been a vocal supporter of everything under the current regime, however, it is only fair to also speak out when I think mistakes are made.

One thing that can not be helpful to the club is, after one rare away win, expectation levels being cranked off the scale.

I still think we are moving in the right direction but saying that we have turned a corner or that Clough has learnt from his mistakes just 3 games into the season (especially when you consider the Blackburn game) is just wrong and without substance in my opinion.

I would have the same reaction if we had lost at Brighton and people were slating the management and calling for his head.

We will know how far we have come in 3 or 4 months when we have a few tougher fixtures, maybe have a few losses under our belt and have a few injuries to contend with.

I never said for one moment nigel was a poor manager so stop making ******* stuff. As to ball yes i want to play for us.

But isn't it now obvious that Ball can't cut it for us??? I barely made an impression in League One. What makes you think he'd be any good in our side???

Now Ronnie, you will know that I have been a vocal supporter of everything under the current regime, however, it is only fair to also speak out when I think mistakes are made.

One thing that can not be helpful to the club is, after one rare away win, expectation levels being cranked off the scale.

I still think we are moving in the right direction but saying that we have turned a corner or that Clough has learnt from his mistakes just 3 games into the season (especially when you consider the Blackburn game) is just wrong and without substance in my opinion.

I would have the same reaction if we had lost at Brighton and people were slating the management and calling for his head.

We will know how far we have come in 3 or 4 months when we have a few tougher fixtures, maybe have a few losses under our belt and have a few injuries to contend with.

I've read enough to know that I respect your views entirely. It's why I've been a bit surprised at times, I might be totally wrong and out of order but just think the last few days there's been a hint of negative for negative sakes. Something has changed in the way you view the management team.

You've been vocal in your support and I'd love to find out why now, why when things are as good as they've been for ages. Am I missing something in my blindly optimistic mode?

We're doing alright, certainly nothing to be over negative about.

Get the love back GStar, it might just be a lovely season.

I've read enough to know that I respect your views entirely. It's why I've been a bit surprised at times, I might be totally wrong and out of order but just think the last few days there's been a hint of negative for negative sakes. Something has changed in the way you view the management team.

You've been vocal in your support and I'd love to find out why now, why when things are as good as they've been for ages. Am I missing something in my blindly optimistic mode?

We're doing alright, certainly nothing to be over negative about.

Get the love back GStar, it might just be a lovely season.

No negativity here mate, just don't want people getting carried away...it only makes the backlash worse when we have a bad spell!

In all honesty the Blackburn game really p***ed me off but I'll get over it!

Can't be feeling too negative because I've got my ticket for Yeovil!

No negativity here mate, just don't want people getting carried away...it only makes the backlash worse when we have a bad spell!

I've noticed it too mate. You're usually one to look at things positively.

You know EKR has the dark side tied up don't you? No room mate. I can put you on the waiting list?

me too...... :lol:  but I'm almost over it my psychiatrist says........ :blink:

How bad have I got? Is a wrist slasher jibe coming soon??

Scale:

B4-------------------Utch------------------mostyn--------------EKR---------------------------------------------------sideshowbob

---------------------------------------GStar

Step away from the razor wire. Slowly and calmly.

Archived