Match Commentary!

StockholmRam

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the commentary. It's so bad that it's hilarious! Ramage just sounds like the typical bloke in the stands discussing the match, slightly drunk with a mate. 

More of the same gaffs please. It's comedy gold :D

I think we just need to accept that that's what local radio is about. Personally I'd rather have Ramage then Roger Davies any day of the week but appreciate it's a matter of opinion.

My personal favourite (and I para-phrase) was (from the Bloomfield days) "Davies crosses and Davies scores". Fortunately most Derby fans knew at the time that we had two Davies's!

The Keogh "sending off" today was comedy genius. At least Dawes comes across as a biased fan bizarrely handed the mike which is probably how we'd all be in such circumstance.

You lot don't know you're born , it wasn't that long ago when the only way (other than actually going)

of knowing the score was Radio 2 ?? ..or  keep updating Ceefax , live commentaries were unheard of , don't knock the

commentaries .

Was funny when Keogh didn't get sent off tho ..

:D

Craig 'absolutely fantastic' Ramage. I've found him to be pretty good so far. As for Dawes well be does my nut in to be honest. When Derby are attacking he gets so excited and your swept along with him genuinely thinking Derby are going to score. Except they don't.

Come on mate, if you sit in the stand and they break forward at speed with the defence scrambling to keep up, do you not get excited watching it?

Or do you sit quietly in your seat until the ref blows for a goal, and only then jump up and say "bravo"?

I like Ed Dawes.

With Bloomfield, sometimes you weren't sure if there was a goal or not?

I like passion in my commentary, long live George Dawes!!

Archived