Brayford replacement

-JW-

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Foley is great player, maybe not what he used to be but for the right price and wage he's definitely worth a shot. Plus, he is Irish so he'll know Hendrick and Sammon from international matches presumably :)

Not been in the Ireland squad at all since criticising Trapattoni for dropping him from the 2010 World Cup squad.

Reading some articles from their local paper it would appear he was good at right back, but then McCarthy decided to start playing him central midfield where he was *****... and then he was injured last season.

he's verified on Twitter though, I say sign him.

I agree, if there's one thing that annoys me about Nigel's signings it's that most of them aren't verified on Twitter.

We need more verified players.

SORT IT OUT CLOUGH.

Well, he didn't mention it before it was announced? So, if he did know why not tell everyone?

he's been reliable with information before so why not now? I don't think anyone outside the two clubs new about the bid, all he said was that his source reckons they know who will replace him, no need be on the attack on him.

Well, he didn't mention it before it was announced? So, if he did know why not tell everyone?

I was only told today about the targets .I didnt know intil you did about the bid but i understood why they accepted when told about the targets.For me Luke ayling is very consistent and very good footballer and Christie has pace and ability to play across the back four.these are two players linked with prem clubs in the past two seasons who have potential to be better than brayford.

My sources say Christie and Ayling are the 2 targets.With money being put aside for wages for a loan intil Christmas

The 'other forum' reckons they are smokescreen targets...and it will be Flanagan and a proven centre half. We shall see - JB has not even officially left and we're becoming anxious as to who's coming in (it's fun though)...can't wait to just watch regular football again!

I was only told today about the targets .I didnt know intil you did about the bid but i understood why they accepted when told about the targets.For me Luke ayling is very consistent and very good footballer and Christie has pace and ability to play across the back four.these are two players linked with prem clubs in the past two seasons who have potential to be better than brayford.

What about CBs? Surely we're targeting one with the leftover money?

Archived