Brayford replacement

-JW-

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robinsons a left back buddy.

Personally I don't feel it's Brayford that needs replacement, it's Coutts.

Freeman will suffice at right back but Coutts has now lost his partner in crime. Freeman's steady so for me we need an out and out right winger, in the Chris Burke mould.

On the other hand Freeman could flourish and create a partnership with Coutts, if that happens then I'd spend the money on a centre half.

Robinsons a left back buddy.

Personally I don't feel it's Brayford that needs replacement, it's Coutts.

Freeman will suffice at right back but Coutts has now lost his partner in crime. Freeman's steady so for me we need an out and out right winger, in the Chris Burke mould.

On the other hand Freeman could flourish and create a partnership with Coutts, if that happens then I'd spend the money on a centre half.

Couldn't agree more about getting a winger in, however even if we do give Freeman a chance we'll still need another RB for cover... Spend it on a winger and a RB and if Buxton/Keogh is not working get a CB on loan untill Barker is back

Ill'd rather have Adomah than Burke mind..

Couldn't agree more about getting a winger in, however even if we do give Freeman a chance we'll still need another RB for cover... Spend it on a winger and a RB and if Buxton/Keogh is not working get a CB on loan untill Barker is back

Ill'd rather have Adomah than Burke mind..

We have O'Connor as cover for right back. Many on this forum don't rate him but he's a right back by trade and we're struggling to sell, so I wouldn't write off his Derby career just yet.

He won Doncaster player of the year as a right back a few seasons a go as well. His competition for that accolade? A much coveted Billy Sharp and a certain Mr Shackell.

Archived