Brayford replacement

-JW-

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the Luke Ayling tweet earlier that was mentioned on here.....

@derbycountytalk: Just to clear things up, the tweet earlier regarding Luke Ayling was merely just a suggestion, and nothing else. I don't clam to be #ITK.

What about CBs? Surely we're targeting one with the leftover money?

Sounds a bit like Forest fans and their running joke regarding the 'Gunter Money'.

It'll last for years.

he's been reliable with information before so why not now? I don't think anyone outside the two clubs new about the bid, all he said was that his source reckons they know who will replace him, no need be on the attack on him.

Without meaning to sound like a dick...

On youth team matters, yes, the source/personal knowledge is clearly reliable.

On first team matters... I'm not convinced.

I think Christie makes more sense here.

If we bought Ayling, I'm convinced it would be as a starter and I'm fairly sure he can only play at RB.

Christie, on the other hand, can play all across the back four and is that utility player you have on the bench who you can just throw on.

Now Clough's come out and said Freeman will start if Brayford leaves, I just can't see him buying a starter. I'd be furious if I were Freeman and that happened.

I think Christie makes more sense here.

If we bought Ayling, I'm convinced it would be as a starter and I'm fairly sure he can only play at RB.

Christie, on the other hand, can play all across the back four and is that utility player you have on the bench who you can just throw on.

Now Clough's come out and said Freeman will start if Brayford leaves, I just can't see him buying a starter. I'd be furious if I were Freeman and that happened.

Utility player to have on bench...

Can't see Freeman being starter...

So who is?

Contradiction.

Christie is that utility player you have on the bench

Freeman will start if Brayford leaves, I just can't see him buying a starter

I wonder how I have come to that conclusion...

Without meaning to sound like a dick...

On youth team matters, yes, the source/personal knowledge is clearly reliable.

On first team matters... I'm not convinced.

don't worry, I'm just on about in general. Unless his source is Nigel, it won't be 100%

he's been reliable with information before so why not now? I don't think anyone outside the two clubs new about the bid, all he said was that his source reckons they know who will replace him, no need be on the attack on him.

Can you find me some of that news hes been reliable with please? Aside from the under 18 stuff.

Annoys me how people are saying now he's left he wasn't that good bulls**t. He was our player of the year a few seasons ago, and a pillar in our defense over the past 3 seasons. Irritates me when people say 'Oh he wasn't that good anyway'. 'Oh we won't miss him that much'

Archived