Cyrus Christie

admira

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gjokaj is as good as Freeman potentially better IMO and with enough oppourtunity will flourish for the first team.

Gjokaj is no full back. He hung in there and tried hard against Cardiff and Birmingham, but he is too slow to play there regularly. I think he shows lots of promise and will make a good centre half, but you need pace and agility or great positional sense and experience to be successful at full back.

I think the Keogh/Gjokaj CB pairing was by far the best partnership we had last pre-season.

Granted, it was only pre-season and I wouldn't expect him to start Championship games so soon, but they appeared to have the right mix of styles - something I don't see in the Buxton/O'Brien/Keogh partnerships.

He's quick and can play Left back, Centre back and Right back. I wouldn't be surprised if he came in as well as brayford staying but would definitely be happy good young player who like Jacobs has a lot of experience for his age.

offer them 300k and Bailey.

Or £400k plus Bailey and Ball

still short at centre back.

Doesn't seem to be the experienced centre half we are after. That said, played well the one time I have seen him (didn't they have two young kids down the right side in the SISU protest game at the Ricoh?) and seems versatile, young and strong and even if an experienced centre half came in and Brayford stayed he'd still be first reserve across the back four and would get 20+ games.

Archived