Conor Doyle

CumbrianRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy, I'm very excited by this move, I've read this forum for a while, I believe one of you posts on the DCU big soccer forum, I love what Doyle brings to The Black and Red and although it seems you have your doubts he's very good in the MLS. One man by the name Belper messaged me, distraught about the whole matter. If you know him tell him as I did, moving was the right thing for Conor

To be fair it could've been a brilliant fairy tale story: plucked from college "soccer" obscurity to come over and make it in England with the mighty rams. Sadly it never worked out but I doubt we really lost much at all from this deal. Best of luck to him, maybe he'll become the next Benny Feilhaber.

To be fair it could've been a brilliant fairy tale story: plucked from college "soccer" obscurity to come over and make it in England with the mighty rams. Sadly it never worked out but I doubt we really lost much at all from this deal. Best of luck to him, maybe he'll become the next Benny Feilhaber.

That would be a dream come true for any football player.

you had to get the final dig in dint you!

Archived