Marriage and Children

PrivateDerby

marriage.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's better to loved and lost than never loved at all.

Have you ever lost?

Because that's the easiest statement in the world to make for someone who hasn't lost someone

I used to hear it all the time, but the only people who ever said it are the happy ones with nice families.. I never used to hear it off the 3 time divorced hairdresser who simply kept going out with guys that cheated on her..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever lost?

Because that's the easiest statement in the world to make for someone who hasn't lost someone

I used to hear it all the time, but the only people who ever said it are the happy ones with nice families.. I never used to hear it off the 3 time divorced hairdresser who simply kept going out with guys that cheated on her..

yes I have, before I meet my wife of course

Every time my mate wants to see his lad, she says he's ill, out, at his nans, dentist, A&E, revising, sleeping or out with her new fella. Breaks his little heart...

She must be doing it out of spite then cause most women can't wait to get the kids off to the dads at the weekends so they can go out or have a rest.

I have no time for any parent who is willing to use their own kids as a weapon against their ex, fighting for their own stupid, selfish vendetta. It's not good for anybody, especially the poor kids caught in the crossfire.

They really need to take a step back and take a good look at the damage they're doing, cos their kids won't thank them when they're older.

Every time my mate wants to see his lad, she says he's ill, out, at his nans, dentist, A&E, revising, sleeping or out with her new fella. Breaks his little heart...

He ought to get to a solicitor if he can afford it cos that's out of order.

Unless there's a reason why he can't see him?

I think too many people get married early in the relationship when all is sex, laughter and bliss. My advice would be to see how she reacts when things are not so great. The good ones (like my wife) will be there for you and you will make a great team and deal with whatever ails you. That's when you know you have a girl to keep. Whenever you get dispirited with the relationship, you will find yourself looking back to those moments and realising how lucky you are to have a true friend.

Was an absolute sex addict till I met my current bird.

No joke, surprised me knob hasn't gone green with the amount of lasses I've porked.

It was worth it, I was young and sex was my only way to relieve myself if no footy was on. I certainly played the game, but the game became abit like a England; same old, featuring too many of the same positions.

Got a beautiful baby now and the sex is definatley alot less but I'd choose children every time.

I lived with so many girls and had so many girlfriends but waited and waited until I found the right one. They say you know when you meet the right one and that is so very true.

And regarding the looks........well, looks aren't everything but you simply have to be physically attracted to your partner. I can say hand on heart that I consider my wife to be simply gorgeous. So yes, find yourself someone that you consider a looker.

Was an absolute sex addict till I met my current bird.

No joke, surprised me knob hasn't gone green with the amount of lasses I've porked.

Breaking News:

Eddie has just bought 2 new cats and called them Eranio20 and Mcsilks

Met my wife when she was 17 and I was 22. We married 3 years later in 1986. I swear she's got bonnier as she's got older and she's my best mate.

We've got two good lads and apart from the odd bit of domestic turbulence it's worked for us. Now the lads are older, I'm getting my bird back as opposed to her being my lads mother (if you can understand that) Last night we went for a meal and then the pictures and it was great, sometimes we spent too much time being parents and not enought time being a couple, if you can get the balance right you're on a winner, hope you find a good 'un. :)

No comment from me on this matter

Look on the bright side, at least you can please yourself what you do and when you do it.

Private, it will happen probably when you least expect it to, if you are looking for a woman and are going into the relationship thinking is she worth settling down with, you will pick up on every fault and she will annoy the hell out of you!!

I was 19 when I met my Mrs, 27 now. We have been married for 5 years in August. We have 2 future rams players :lol: and I wouldn't swap them for anything, even when they are annoying me :)

I was best man at a wedding on Saturday and I finished my speech with the best advice I could think of, 'what is yours is hers and what is hers is hers' also 'be prepared to compromise as she won't' :lol:

Archived