Derby v Blackburn - Sky Sports

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I love me Saturday 3pm's, I also love sitting in me chair covered in doritio crumbs watching it live in HD so great news!

Also means we won't lose on the opening day of the season.

awesome. I'll be in Crete all being well, so will at least get to see us play.

Best place to be, be able to go release the anger if we lose by throwing plates at the floor, beats moaning on the Internet

A fitting tribute really that a game arranged to mark the 125th anniversary of the Football League is moved from the traditional Saturday 3 pm slot, by a TV company that has done it's best to ruin the game over the past 20 years. 

Glad about this, last opening game on TV was Leeds away and that was a belter!

Is that the one where Michael Johnson's header was disallowed for allegedly drifting out of play from the corner?

Gee, that was 2004, I watched that in Tenerife. It was mega-hot!

Is that the one where Michael Johnson's header was disallowed for allegedly drifting out of play from the corner?

Gee, that was 2004, I watched that in Tenerife. It was mega-hot!

Was it not the 2-1 game a few years back, the one where the bus dropped Clough and the team off 200 yards from the ground and the lads walked the rest of the way. Live on BBC i think. 

Was it not the 2-1 game a few years back, the one where the bus dropped Clough and the team off 200 yards from the ground and the lads walked the rest of the way. Live on BBC i think.
Indeed it was. I went mental at the start of the game as the subs lined up in the tunnel first and weren't wearing training tops as it was a hot day so I thought Nigel was putting out the reserves lol.

Archived