CH target....

According to Nixon... Interesting, could it be Richard Dunne?

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko Any Derby news on potential CH

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox A totally bonkers one. Won't happen.

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko really? Any names mentioned? That's typical of derbypunching above there weight I guess, but some have said that we aim high

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox One name. Not going into it. Get the jail ...

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko a bad boy of some sort? Not clough style or you will get in trouble

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko a bad boy of some sort? Not clough style or you will get in trouble

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko ex premier league or championship player and have we been in touch with the CHs club?

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox Can't go into it. Won't happen. So u obviously don't have anyone close to signing ...

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox No, this one just a slightly wild idea.

@reluctantnicko: @theythinkits @2753cox Centre half

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's typical of derbypunching above there weight I guess, but some have said that we aim high"

Must be living different summers to me over the past few years.

I think it's a reference to how people link us to out there signings that were never likely to happen like Danny Graham a few years back, Hooper the season before, that attacking midfield from Belgium a while back etc. I don't think it's about actual solid interest in targets.

I think it's a reference to how people link us to out there signings that were never likely to happen like Danny Graham a few years back, Hooper the season before, that attacking midfield from Belgium a while back etc. I don't think it's about actual solid interest in targets.

Tom Glick said that we did actually bid for Gary Hooper

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Glicks-defends-club-s-decision-accept-deadline-day-Hulse-offer/story-11563859-detail/story.html#axzz2WamYNDyW

You're in for a player, can't say who but you won't get him as he's too expensive.

These Twitter rumours get better by the day, I suppose it will give us something to do whilst we wait for the next rumour.

So then let's list all the centre backs that we can't afford so will never join us.....

Archived