CH target....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're in for a player, can't say who but you won't get him as he's too expensive.

These Twitter rumours get better by the day, I suppose it will give us something to do whilst we wait for the next rumour.

So then let's list all the centre backs that we can't afford so will never join us.....

The guy I know at the club told me last January that we wanted Scott Dann.. I think it could be him.

Ridiculous target - think Rush has been on the strong stuff :wacko:

Also to add - Nixon is based in lanc? is he not...

As I said, Scott Dann has been mentioned previously and I laughed it off (person I know at the club isn't sam rush put it that way) either way, just seems like a mad enquiry if so.

talking 3/4million for his price tag, and around 25/30 grand a week...  :blink:

I'm sure we're on record as saying that we're only really after a CB on loan from a Prem club once the 25 man squads are announced, although I guess if we wanted to throw everyone off the scent we'd say something like that... although I doubt that's what we've done somehow.

Anyway, if I was to make a random link to a defender we can't afford, but I would like, I'd say Curtis Davies. Birmingham still need money, but he'd probably be wanted by Premiership clubs (and is in fact likely to go to Hull, who've reportedly agreed a fee)

If we take the subject title, then concentrating on who could/should be our centre half target is not a bad idea for a thread. We have the summer suggestion thread but that's more general.

I think i'd be more inclined to take a loan deal (ideally with a view to a possible permanent), as we can then make a decision at the end of the season after we've seen OB and Barker's comebacks and any progression from Valentin, Lelan and Hanson.

Archived