Fixture List

Ambitious

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick reminder and for those that don't know, the Football League are *********.

To display a full fixture list you need one of their super expensive licences, we don't have one so no posting the full fixtures thanking you.

I thought they couldn't do that because it can't be copyrighted, as it's not unique content?

Brighton away and Leeds away on key dates is fantastic.

Forest away is exactly the same as previous year (before it was moved) 

overall it's not bad, a lot of saturday games (at the minute) which is fantastic as I want to go to more away games, looking at it at the minute..

Brighton
Yeovil
Millwall
Forest
Watford
QPR
Bournemouth
Wigan
Charlton
Huddersfield
Barnsley
Birmingham
Wednesday
Burnley
Reading
Middlesbough

Doncaster
Leeds

So looks like a potentially full season for me! 

I thought they couldn't do that because it can't be copyrighted, as it's not unique content?

Nope, costs newspapers 4k the robbing cnuts. If you look at the bottom of the fixtures the websites will display the licence info

"FA Premier League, Football League, Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League fixtures reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. All rights reserved. Licence number NEWMEDIA/BBCINT/147806a"

(BBC Football)

Excellent fixture list that. Brighton and Yeovil away in August is top. 

Loads of good away games at weekends, the only downside being Huddersfield away on Boxing day; i missed out last year and would rather go there than Doncaster again, and Blackpool on a tuesday. 

Archived