Derby County players on international duty.

adamdcfc6

He's guaranteed an injury in the next couple of games for us then - you'd think him pulling out of at least 4 squads would make them think twice about calling him up again, I don't know why they bother tbh.

Because their strike force consists of Martin Paterson, Will Grigg and Kyle Lafferty. I don't think they have a choice :D

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does Trap see in him?

The mind boggles on that question. For years watching the Republic my head dropped looking at McGeady, O'Dea and even Andy Townsend but the fact that Paul Green has more international caps than I do for ROI is the biggest boot to the groin to me personally. When he came on v Spain in Gdansk instead of Gibby or even McClean (who did get on eventually) I felt that Trap was laughing at our expense.

Anyway, I would have introduced Hendrick to the game because realistically Green isn't (I hope) a contender to play our matches v Sweden and Austria. This Wales game was an exercise to see who could step up hence why Westwood, Brady, Hoolahan, Madden, Green etc were played tonight. Thought Hendrick should have been introduced tonight not only because he could have provided a more killing ball to Long in the game but he can do more than most on the bench, Like Gibby I think he will never be a Trap consideration.

Archived