James Perch

admira

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best pop the Cava back in the fridge, mate. 

What's Cava?

(googles it)

You have got to be bloody joking - do people actually buy that? I thought it was the stuff you find a full bottle of the next morning after hosting a 'BYOB' party, hidden behind the empty ketchup bottles and the upturned tin of brasso

What's Cava?

(googles it)

You have got to be bloody joking - do people actually buy that? I thought it was the stuff you find a full bottle of the next morning after hosting a 'BYOB' party, hidden behind the empty ketchup bottles and the upturned tin of brasso

you are Oz Clarke and I claim my £5 luncheon voucher!

you are Oz Clarke and I claim my £5 luncheon voucher!

I'm going to embarrass myself here - who's Oz Clarke?

What's Cava?

(googles it)

I thought it was some Polish lad we sent to Reading? Now I'm lost. And why was he in your fridge?

I thought it was some Polish lad we sent to Reading? Now I'm lost. And why was he in your fridge?

Ah, fridges - the natural home of Forest fans. Why are they being discussed here? And stop wriggling - you obviously are a secret Cava drinker.

Cava is a poor man's Prosecco.

Prosecco is a good drink to share with a lady.

That's me out on two counts then. My missus drinks Duvel and Chimay, and I don't know a lady.

What's that, dear? Ow, stop hitting me.

Memo to self - don't say out loud what I'm typing. 

Be quite chuffed if we sign this guy :)

Many folks on the forum will be surprised to hear that he's well thought of by many in the Black and White part of the North East.

Seems like he's done well enough to get the support of the crowd, not that easy. Not French though.....

Archived