James Perch

admira

Down the Brian Clough Way he played left back some of the time. Perhaps he's better if he's kept away from there, but I still wouldn't go anywhere near him. Sadly the local lad is something that Clough seems to value, so I'm not ruling this one out.

I think you'll find that the 'local lad' is something that most true Rams fans seem to value. It's nice, therefore, that the manager stays in touch with the feelings of most true Rams fans.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like you can get pissed on it?

It's a Belgian beer, so yes, your typical English drinker could very well get pissed on it (it's very strong). Whether anyone else (other than the English) would is another matter.

When I was over in Bruges 3 months ago, the only people I saw being 'tired and emotional' were a group of English people who were swilling 11% beers as quickly as they could get them down their necks.

overrated and overpriced!

That is true with some Champagnes. I suggest you try Ruinart R De Ruinart Brut 36.95, Louis Roederer Brut Premier 31,95 or Bollinger Special Cuvee 37,95. Those prices I found on champagnedirect.co.uk.

Those are good prices and these Champagnes are very good.

That is true with some Champagnes. I suggest you try Ruinart R De Ruinart Brut 36.95, Louis Roederer Brut Premier 31,95 or Bollinger Special Cuvee 37,95. Those prices I found on champagnedirect.co.uk.

Those are good prices and these Champagnes are very good.

im gunna pop your cork in a minute sissy!

I've done a little analysis of my own:

RamNut
DCFCFans Forum
June 2013
Relevant Stats : 0%*
Not Relevant Stats : 110%**
Make up your own mind

*I will accept that it's possible I've missed some of his posts

**The extra 10% is for counting the Milwall game at the end of the season in the "Games without Sammon" sector

RamNut

DCFCFans Forum

June 2013

Make up your own mind

**The extra 10% is for counting the Milwall game at the end of the season in the "Games without Sammon" sector

The Sammon stat was magnificent, truly magnificent! My favourite way of wording it though would be:

Games won without Sammon starting: 20%

Goal scored for games won without Sammon starting: 1 (Conor Sammon)

Of course, Ramnut also neglects error analysis. Surely he could throw together at least a rudimentary one if he's going to use such small datasets at times to show how much statistical error they could be in the data set.

RamNut

DCFCFans Forum

June 2013

Make up your own mind

You CHEAT!

You just copied and pasted my stats!

MmmmmmmmLOLmm!

Archived