James Perch

admira

Leicester And Derby After Newcastle Defender

Leicester City and Derby County have today been linked with a move for versatile Newcastle United defender James Perch.

A host of Championship clubs, including Leicester City and Derby County are said to be interested in Perch, who signed for Premier League Newcastle United from East Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest in 2010, but is now deemed surplus to requirements at Newcastle.

Perch is capable of playing anywhere in defence or midfield but is usually deployed at right back.

http://first4lcfc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/leicester-and-derby-after-newcastle.html

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linked to him again?

Terrifies me every time that happens. Nigel has history of pursuing the same player for years, and picking up cast-offs from down the Brian clough Way. A terrible, really awful, absolutely dreadful footballer. In case I haven't made the point sufficiently, he is one of the worst left backs ever. And, yes, he is a left back, unlike the piece suggests. Please god let him go to Fester.

Terrifies me every time that happens. Nigel has history of pursuing the same player for years, and picking up cast-offs from down the Brian clough Way. A terrible, really awful, absolutely dreadful footballer. In case I haven't made the point sufficiently, he is one of the worst left backs ever. And, yes, he is a left back, unlike the piece suggests. Please god let him go to Fester.

He's a right back.

I think he plays everywhere but left back  :lol:

Bar Tyson which are the cast offs we have picked up from down Brian Clough way?

I meant that he has surprised me at newcastle the two or three times i've seen him - but was toss at Forest in the 15-20 times I saw him.

Draw your own conclusions - but he was Newcastles best player against Anzi in europe for me! 

Archived