Best / Worst Rams Players

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a decent idea list of 5 or 10 would do.

Best:

Bueno, Seth, Hughes, brayford, Oakley

Worst:

Mcevely, Robert, miller, camara, malcolm

Derby County was established in 1884 you know, not 2006. I remember the good old days in the 1909/10 season we finished 4th in the second division.

Derby County was established in 1884 you know, not 2006. I remember the good old days in the 1909/10 season we finished 4th in the second division.

from what I've seen. Why would I make it up? Never seen roger Davies or mackay so I'm not gonna put them there.

Seems like a decent idea list of 5 or 10 would do.

Best:

Bueno, Seth, Hughes, brayford, Oakley

Worst:

Mcevely, Robert, miller, camara, malcolm

By miller you mean kenny miller?? I allways thought he was good, certain get In the side now!

This looks popular enough to do something with.

Because the majority of us won't be able to remember players from our glory years in the 70s and no one will remember Steve Bloomer I am going to make this the Best 25 players of the last 25 years and the Worst 25 players of the last 25 years.

This period is recent history so even those not old enough to remember the likes of Shilton, Wright, McMinn, Goddard and Saunders, will have an understanding of how good they were as Rams.

So what I would like you guys to do is send me, via PM, your best and worst Rams, since 1988/89 season - ranked in order. You can send as many (up to 25) or as few as you like, in each of the two catergories. Obviously the more votes I get (and the more players included in each entry) will make this more interesting. I shall use this thread to give updates, reminders etc.

Please note I will not count any of the entries posted above as the rules in this post had not been agreed. So if you have posted above still IM me.

Archived