Academy U18s Squad

Stimacked

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Where'd you here about Fryatt?

I don't know much about the first team but know one of our strikers through their brother and he said that they are bringing in two strikers. Apparently the whole first team know the targets and back up targets as Clough wants to make sure the team would get on with these people.

Seems reliable as Bucko did say in an interview he believes the personal we're after is quality. So are we definitely in for Fryatt? Do you know any other names. Cheers

Russell and Fryatt is Back up.Vaughan is first choice.If both Robinson and Tyson are managed to be sold a young lower league striker will come in heard Madden but not 100%

I don't know much about the first team but know one of our strikers through their brother and he said that they are bringing in two strikers. Apparently the whole first team know the targets and back up targets as Clough wants to make sure the team would get on with these people.

Interesting approach to things informing the players, seems Clough is totally committed to retaining a positive squad atmosphere, it's good to hear and you can see the difference on the pitch - Bavies'/Bucko's goals against Leeds for example

Russell and Fryatt is Back up.Vaughan is first choice.If both Robinson and Tyson are managed to be sold a young lower league striker will come in heard Madden but not 100%

your the best thing on this forum since the Connor sammon thread. :D

I quite like fryatt but he's had a few niggly injuries and i'm not sure he can improve much..still, he's a better finisher than anything we've got - with hull in the prem, could see a season loan with view to perm.

I think vaughan is the best all round forward target but i have a feeling if we miss out, we may be thankful due to more injuries incurred.

I like russell and would be exciting to watch but the main risk factor is will he settle - we don't want another maguire.

I have information given to me by a trusted person but they said that Nigel changes who he wants out of the possible targets every week when he finds out different things about them Potential wage and fee etc.So its only about 75% accurate.

I have information given to me by a trusted person but they said that Nigel changes who he wants out of the possible targets every week when he finds out different things about them Potential wage and fee etc.So its only about 75% accurate.

You've made only 32 posts but you're already approximately 100% more accurate than the Daily Mirror.

If we do end up with a Cat 1 status academy, then that is a real legacy that GSE and the investors can pat themselves on the back for.

There is also a keeper called Josh Barnes, a lad called Jared Bird, and Kyron Stabana. I think they'll be in the u16s next season though

There's a pun in that and a wealth of comic material. I think I'll take a day off next week to have a good think about it.

Archived