Academy U18s Squad

Stimacked

This one I have tried to find out for ages. He went back home for 2 months at the start then came back and started some games and others he wasn't involved in.But he is really good defender a proper old school type and goes in aggressive and for his age he is a great leader wearing the armband or not. I think naturally he would be offered an extension but only on the basis of his International form as he is highly rated in his country. But if he doesn't it will be down to him still feeling home sick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby are having a meeting with burton to see if they are willing to take a couple of u21/u18 on loan and whether this can become a yearly partnership. Plus they are sending out scouts to local games for u10 and u9 my brother got picked last month and starts in September and he's 7.They are still on the look out so they might be around any of your son's or brothers games

• 2 weeks later...

Did you say Luke Adams had been released? Watching the U20 WC (yes I'm bored haha) and its NZ v Uzbekistan and Adams is starting at CB and is captain. The commentary was talking about him and still says he plays for us but hasn't broken through yet. Are you sure he's been released? Will let you know how he does!

Did you say Luke Adams had been released? Watching the U20 WC (yes I'm bored haha) and its NZ v Uzbekistan and Adams is starting at CB and is captain. The commentary was talking about him and still says he plays for us but hasn't broken through yet. Are you sure he's been released? Will let you know how he does!

There's a link to him being released in the contract dates thread

Don't think Zola will be leaving, got in touch with him on twitter, and he sent me some of his old training kit, real nice guy, asked him about his future and he said he is very happy in Burton and doesn't want to leave

Hasn't he signed for Aberdeen?

Update

Craig short replacement is looking like Crewes Phil Swift. Who I believe would be a good appointment with his proven track record. But a number of back ups  of ex footballers. Seems a popular job especially with the Academy's exposure.

Player to look out for?

Tom Rigby-Last seasons u16 Captian apparent Derby fan. Plays in midfield and composed on the ball not a world beater but good player.

Update

Craig short replacement is looking like Crewes Phil Swift. Who I believe would be a good appointment with his proven track record. But a number of back ups of ex footballers. Seems a popular job especially with the Academy's exposure.

Player to look out for?

Tom Rigby-Last seasons u16 Captian apparent Derby fan. Plays in midfield and composed on the ball not a world beater but good player.

If we can produce a Seth Johnson or a Nick Powell every season that would be handy

Archived