Derby County v Millwall

froggg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see us going at them all game,

4-1 Derby - Bennett FGS

A few appearances for some of the young lads, Max Lowe coming on for Roberts with 15 minutes to go, Bryson and Coutts rested. Starts for Hughes and Bennett with an experimental 4-2-3-1 formation. Millwall can't cope with it and subsequently get relegated...

Their fans take it very well and offer our lads a refreshing cup of earl grey from their flasks at the end of the match.

Igor, Seth and Reg unveiled as our experienced summer signings...

Igor Stimac, Reg Harrison, Seth Johnson & Gordon Guthrie will all be attending #dcfc's final game of 2012/13

Nothing but respect for Reg, although way before my time. Adoration for Igor and Seth... but if any one of them deserves a chant, it's Gordon Guthrie.

Can we get that sorted through the power of t'interweb?

We'll stomp Millwall 3-0. Sammon.

Nothing but respect for Reg, although way before my time. Adoration for Igor and Seth... but if any one of them deserves a chant, it's Gordon Guthrie.

Can we get that sorted through the power of t'interweb?

We'll stomp Millwall 3-0. Sammon.

If we don't chant Gordon Guthrie's name I'll start punching everyone in the East Stand.

I could work down from the SE corner if someone can takeover at the North Stand like some pugilistic mexican wave. It'll probably peter out by the West Stand and there'll be a few stragglers missed in the South Stand but we should get most if all the forum regulars do their bit.

If we don't chant Gordon Guthrie's name I'll start punching everyone in the East Stand.

I could work down from the SE corner if someone can takeover at the North Stand like some pugilistic mexican wave. It'll probably peter out by the West Stand and there'll be a few stragglers missed in the South Stand but we should get most if all the forum regulars do their bit.

Just to get this right you are going to punch everyone from the SE corner,then you want someone to take over in the North stand.Have you lost your touch u old git :D

Davenport and I can start from the North East corner? Just give us a head start will ya..

This has to be one of the few matches with nowt riding on it!

What an incredible league this has been this season where the margin between safety and danger is 58 points scored. 

Imagine being relegated or still in danger thereof with 57!!!!!

Hope we score a LOT more next season.

Enjoy the game guys.

My brother's going BTW.
3-1 to the Rams, but who cares?

This has to be one of the few matches with nowt riding on it!

What an incredible league this has been this season where the margin between safety and danger is 58 points scored. 

Imagine being relegated or still in danger thereof with 57!!!!!

Hope we score a LOT more next season.

Enjoy the game guys.

My brother's going BTW.

3-1 to the Rams, but who cares?

who's your brother?

Archived