Derby County v Millwall

froggg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our goal was a fluke finish from Sammon, which most of his goals are.

Was it through the goalies legs? If so, it was definitely meant.

i don't care if he meant to head it in , it was a well taken goal , he'd only been on the pitch five

minutes , great substitution by Nige , things are looking up , for our 'scapegoat'.

Hopefully , his workrate will be rewarded with a bit more luck in front of goal next season..

i don't care if he meant to head it in , it was a well taken goal , he'd only been on the pitch five

minutes , great substitution by Nige , things are looking up , for our 'scapegoat'.

Hopefully , his workrate will be rewarded with a bit more luck in front of goal next season..

It was one of those significant goals, however he scored it.

Two more points and three places higher to finish the season in Tenth rather than thirteenth place.

If one of Millwalls players had scored we'd have been about sixteenth.

Well done Sammo and the Rams.

Feed the Fish!

Utter garbage, which most of your posts are.

Utter garbage, which most of your posts are.

I think you'll actually find I've backed up Sammon a lot and think he offers a lot to the team. But his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. This and the one in particular that stands out for me is his second against P'boro.

Just because I made one post criticizing Sammon, doesn't mean I'm a Troy  :blink:

I think you'll actually find I've backed up Sammon a lot and think he offers a lot to the team. But his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. This and the one in particular that stands out for me is his second against P'boro.

Just because I made one post criticizing Sammon, doesn't mean I'm a Troy  :blink:

It was a joke - just mimicking the style of your post.

I'd hope so, because I post some comedy pun gold.

Living in Leicester you need a sense of humour.

How did the ref not give a free kick when their goalie clattered Ward?

Watched it back on the player this morning - we've seen red cards given for far less.

Perhaps most of his misses are fluke misses? Top strikers often score goals through the keeper's legs.Even BC freely admitted that he used to aim at the keeper.Not a bad idea if you keep it low,and aren't massively accurate.

Archived