Millwall could be interesting

AndyB

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millwall should sell out if they lose to Palace. I wonder if any of the Derby Danny Dyer Wannabes do a pitch invasion? They'll be shitting bricks if the Millwall fans come for them.

They'll be hiding behind the police line outside the ground - then claim they were waiting for the Millwall but police stopped them turning up

I dunno, the Derby lads can hold their hands up but it all depends how much tension is on the string.

Never seen, or heard any evidence of the Derby Lads holding their hands up.

I saw a few getting run about by Wolves on my walk back to the station with my lad after the game Molineux

Saw that Millwall have only sold about 300+ so far..

Well I thought things could get ugly If Millwall got relegated at Pride Park. Can never forget the Play off semi final at the Den, the worst violence I have ever seen.

Incredible that this is a possibility as Millwall have 55 points. But Wolves are already pretty much down with 51 points.

I would personally prefer Millwall and Wolves to go down.

Millwall away is always rubbish, Peterborough away is always quality?

And I just think it would be funny for a double relegation Wolves

Wolves are pretty much down.

They'd need to win away at Brighton with both Barnsley and Peterborough losing and overcome the goal difference. If Peterborough only lost by one they'd need to win by a clear 4 goals to stay up (as Peterborough have scored more this season). The simple way of looking at it is:

- Wolves must win

- Peterborough and Barnsley must lose

- The sum of the number of goals Peterborough lost by plus the number of goals Wolves won by must be 5 or greater

They're pretty much down.

There are so many different scenarios that could happen on the last game..

Looking at the table I kind of wished Huddersfield hadn't beaten Bristol City last time out.. As they'd be on 54 points too..

If Barnsley win they're safe.. If Huddersfield avoid defeat they're safe.. If Barnsley and Hudderfield draw then I guess only Peterborough can go down unless they avoid defeat..

In Barnsleys case they simply have to win.. A draw and they're banking on Palace to beat Peterborough.. If they lose they're down. It could make for a cracking game at Huddersfield..

I'd like either Millwall or Sheff Wed to go down but I seriously doubt that's going to happen.. I seriously doubt both Peterborough and Barnsley will win their last games.. But if they do, going back to the OP, the Millwall game could be massive for them..

As for Wolves.. You'd probably get 100/1 on them staying up given the possibilities.. Not only do they have to win, but they need Peterborough and Barnsley to lose and a 5 goal swing with P'Boro as Albert says.. 100/1 might not be big enough!

Plugging in..

Huddersfield vs Barnsley (6/5)

Palace (-2) vs Peterbrough (6/1)

Brighton vs Wolves (-1) (11/2)

99.10/1

Wow..

Or

Huddersfield vs Barnsley (6/5)

Palace (-1) vs Peterborough (11/5)

Brighton vs Wolves (-2) (16/1)

118.68/1

Anyone fancy a dabble?

or

Huddersfield vs Barnsley

Palace (-3) vs Peterborough (14/1)

Brighton vs Wolves (5/2)

114.5/1

Which one is the most realistic option?

I hope Millwall go down.

Not cus I hate 'em. Because I never want to hear the most boring rubbish chant in football ever again.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall"

And they do it all the time when we've played them.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- "

ffs, might as well have those vuvuzela thingys.

Fack off yew cants.

There's really nothing interesting about Millwall - relegation fight or not.

A thoroughly insignificant, poorly supported football club similiar in size to a Brentford or Leyton Orient - but with a larger % of ****** than their peers. Wow.

The only reason I'd quite like Derby to send them down is that it annoys me these minnows clogging up the league - I'd rather we played proper clubs...y'know with fans & history, that kind of thing.

Wolves' predicament on the other hand is hilarious - bet the clowns who hounded McCarthy out feel a bit foolish now...

Why? Forest yes, Leeds yes, but Millwall? Unless you're referring to the play offs from the 90's?

Maybe we ought to put an upside-down Radio Derby car outside the South Stand to make them feel at home. 

There's really nothing interesting about Millwall - relegation fight or not.

A thoroughly insignificant, poorly supported football club similiar in size to a Brentford or Leyton Orient - but with a larger % of ****** than their peers. Wow.

The only reason I'd quite like Derby to send them down is that it annoys me these minnows clogging up the league - I'd rather we played proper clubs...y'know with fans & history, that kind of thing.

Wolves' predicament on the other hand is hilarious - bet the clowns who hounded McCarthy out feel a bit foolish now...

Presumably you are talking about the Prem.Years away yet.

Archived