Millwall could be interesting

AndyB

Millwall are one point clear of the relegation zone with two games left. If they don't beat Palace on Tuesday they are in danger of going down at Pride Park on Saturday. Their form is poor and Palace need the points to secure a play off place. There is also something of a local derby about Millwall v Palace. The outcome of Tuesday night could make next Saturday very interesting.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's set up a fascinating final day. The Peterboro result yesterday was superb.

I fancy the Palace v  Millwall game to end in a draw. Not finished for either side but a point closer to their goals.

With that point, Palace go into the last day on 69 knowing BOTH Bolton and Forest need to win to stand any chance of overtaking them. A leicester win wouldn't matter as they couldn't catch them anyway.

Palace play Peterboro at home. You know what? I fancy Peterboro to pull it off. Palace lose but saty in the play offs.

Millwall go into the last day on 56 poiints, knowing that all of Peterboro, Barnsley and Wednesday would need to win to overtake them.

If they get anything at our place it all becomes irrelevant anyway.

Then you've got the Hull and Watford automatic still to sort out. Hull draw at home to cardiff and Watford beat leeds to nick it?

It's tighter than a gnats chuff. What a great ending to the season.

I'd love it if the Wendies somehow slipped down. it would take a fairly sensational last day set of results but it's the championship, anythings possible.

I'm not a massive Dave Jones fan. I don't know why exaclty.

Anyway I can't see Barnsley beating Huddersfield away so I think they could all lose and it won't change a thing.

Remember being at the BBG last home game of season when he played Luton and if we beat them we would send them down, I hated Luton so was gagging to be there at the game when they got relegated, true to form they beat us and stayed up for another season, was gutted all of the summer........

Archived