Still banned from Blackpool! Derby fans be warned....

therams69

That's **** Nick, hope it gets sorted and quickly.

As much as I agree with you mate, no rights have been violated they just don't want Nick in the ground. It's like a bar owner telling a group of lads that they're not welcome, they don't need to have a reason other than they don't want them in. It should be sorted easily enough though and if not f*ck 'em, everyone should just sing nasty songs about Blackpool's chairman for 90 minutes.

Mess with one ram, you mess with us all :lol:

So how does it work with that Abu Qatada fella? Our government says we don't want you in our country but some dick ed seems to think he should stay.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a company and therefore they decide on the right of entry just like a club, just like PrivateDerby said. However it does stink and seeing as the official complaints to the various footballing bodies have not yielded any results I would recommend trying to get as many press associations on board as possible.

BLACKPOOL BAN FOOTBALL FAN OF THE YEAR FROM GROUND

Not a great headline for them.

Well if his only crime was having a drink we all should be banned. Apart from Mostyn who drove.

It seems his crime was to dare to complain about not being let in.

Think everyone else who's going should get their creative thinking caps on for some chants. All clean and able to be broadcast - maximum press impact.

So how does it work with that Abu Qatada fella? Our government says we don't want you in our country but some dick ed seems to think he should stay.

Abu bloke is allowed to stay cos they say he'll be tortured when he is handed over to Jordan, I mean, I know she's a bit dirty, but hey......

Hi all

Many of you will be aware of the troubles 16 other Derby fans and myself had on our last visit to Bloomfield Road in 2011. All isolated incidents might I add.

To quickly clarify for those unaware.

I was refused entry into the stadium for allegedly being drunk. Now those that know me are fully aware that this was not the case and I was not drunk. Yes of course I had been drinking like the majority of Derby fans had been. 1 steward, same steward who refused majority of other fans too, decided to pick on me. Bear in mind I had already passed 1 steward who had checked my ticket and no problems. I only approached this steward as I needed to speak to a supervisor regarding gaining entry into the ground with the flag. If I did not have the flag I would have been inside the stadium.

I left the stadium without any further contact with stewards or any police whatsoever. No details took from me etc

If we recall back to the time many fans came on here complaining, something we do not have when we travel with Derby.

Took the complaint directly to Blackpool, didnt want to know.

Took the complaint to the football league, didnt want to know.

Took the complaint to the IFO, football ombudsman, highest person you can complain to. They sided with the football club so pretty pointless and if they are going to just do that makes a mockery of them trying to solve football fans issues in my personal opinion.

Football Supporters Federation as always fully supportive and have backed me up since day 1.

So I lost the complaint. Nothing more I could do so just let it be despite me knowing myself it was all wrong.

6 months later I receive a random letter from their chairman advising me that I am now banned from Bloomfield Road and Blackpool FC for the immediate future.

Another fan who went to the IFO and myself were the only fans to have received this life ban.

Why?

Because we complained. So ive not actually been banned for allegedly being drunk but for actually complaining by means of letter.

Ive spoken to Sam Rush about this and he himself has called their chairman trying to get my ban overturned. I asked Sam because weve had a few meetings and got to know him etc.

So the highest person up in a football club calls up and says to the Blackpool chairman yeah I know Nick etc, had meetings with him etc, well known within our club, sorts the flag and was also awarded Championship Fan of the Year by the Football League.

All of the above obviously has still not persuaded Blackpool to change their mind!

Feel very unfairly treated here!

Absolutely disgusted with their actions.

So, Derby fans, be warned! If you do get in any trouble and you do complain expect a lifetime ban like me!

Not fair is it....

Flag believe it or not is allowed into the ground and will be surfed!

Of course I am still travelling up for the day and lets enjoy ourselves but please again do not let this club ruin our planned celebrations of the last away day.

Nick

This sort of thing gets under my skin. It's the fact that after being treated so unfairly that nothing can be done about it. No one seems interested in how badly a football club can treat a travelling suppoter.

Some might say don't go again you have the choice but that is letting them win.

Poor effort but what about...

Was it woooorth the negotiation

To ban Nick from your club for having one down the pub

Whaaaaat was your intention

All he needs is Derby not Alcohol

...to the tune of Cigarettes and Alcohol? 

:mellow:

Not the point!

I go to watch Derby.

Just dont want this to happen to any other football fan let alone our own!

I was trying to put a positive slant on it and say don't let someone petty like that get you down - fair play to you as you feel passionate enough about it, I can relate to that as I think not enough people complain in this country - if everyone complained more then maybe things would improve. You stick to your guns.

Having been ejected from Luton 3 times whilst trying to get in to see the same game ( an expensive day out ! ) in the Mark Wright days, I know the frustration at being kicked out for doing nothing wrong - well almost nothing wrong in my case. ( you were supposed to know the name and inside leg measuremenmt of whoever sold you your ticket to enter the ground when spot checlks were undertaken. )

Regarding reasons for not liking complainers like Nick ?  ..... hmmnn    ......  

It would be factually correct to observe that Mr Oystons daddy was convicted in court,http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/554522.stm and perhaps remind him of unsuccessful complainers.  It was quite some time ago. I was at college with a Blackpool fan, so remember the court cases.

AND .... here in lies the reason Mr Karl Oyston perhaps has a dislike of complaining folkes like Nick

"During the trial Oyston also claimed he was the victim of a long-running conspiracy by two government ministers, and that a "very nasty campaign" had been waged against him for up to twelve years. Oyston claimed that at one time he was being investigated by the Fraud Squad, the Inland Revenue, the Drugs Squad, the City's regulatory takeover body Imro, international private investigators"

After serving three years and six months in prison, Oyston was released on parole on 7 December 1999. After a judicial review of the Parole Board's refusal, Mr Justice Hooper found on 14 October 1999 that the board had acted unlawfully by denying an early release because Oyston would not admit the crime.

hey nick

i am sorry you are not going like me but i am going to say i think you should take blackpool owner to court, and as you say you are not alone when you were retejed from the ground, and i think i heard a stward say oh **** i think going to sell out the whole stand even said if we let everyone in, were going to open one of home fan stands to us lot, i did hear there was over 7k derby fans turned up that day inculding me. but i went to blackburn a couple of weeks ago.

Surely, just get someone else to buy your ticket and then just keep a low profile - wear a cap.

I don't know what you look like and I'm sure most of the stewards haven't the first clue either. I doubt the have a catalogue of all banned fans to keep an eye out for...

Archived