FIFA 14

SuperSheep

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats why i put "hughes' potential was 83 on fifa 13 so not sure it this is correct, also players can exceed their potential" 

we're going around in bloody circles. :ph34r:

You said "players can exceed their potentials"

Which is why I put minimum. Because I know that is just the base number and it can go higher. So I don't see the relevance?

Freeman's potential of 69 is a bit harsh. He's shown he can start in the Championship :unsure:

Some players are quite harshly rated, whilst others are generously rated.

I don't quite know how Hughes doesn't break the 70 barrier, but hey-ho. If it's anything like the last fifa, the small ratings don't matter, Hughes is still a top player on 13 despite not having a good rating, it's bizarre. 

£200 gets you PS3 500GB with GTA V and Last of us, that's the package I got although had some vouchers to make it a lot cheaper. 

Not much point paying for a next gen console straight away, next Christmas they will be half the price for the slim versions that will iron out all the problems with the first models. Most of the games will still be released on the 360 and 3 still anyway. 

I've been playing the early access version and it is actually a really good game. 

There are a few small issues that I have like in pro clubs they have removed being able to quit inside the first 5 minutes, which actually should have been a good idea if they didn't make clubs choose their kit BEFORE searching for a team to play. So when you eventually get a kit clash you cant quit the game. 

The big issue however is heading. MASSIVELY overpowered. I've only been playing for a day but it is already annoying. It doesn't matter how good your player is at heading, if the ball is good YOU WILL SCORE. It is also impossible to defend against meaning although EA have actually made a good, fun game this time around it is kind of ruined when you see people constantly get down the line and cross in for an easy goal.

If they can somehow tone this down before the official release and eventually get rid of the small annoying things it could be up there with the best fifa's ever!!

Archived