FIFA 14

SuperSheep

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play as Derby on Xbox in the season mode online, it's much harder than using the bigger teams, plus this way I know what players are good at what.

Its an added bonus that you get a chance to thrash Forest too if someone plays as them.

Never been interested in single player mode, never even tried it!

Is it any good?

I play as Derby on Xbox in the season mode online, it's much harder than using the bigger teams, plus this way I know what players are good at what.

Its an added bonus that you get a chance to thrash Forest too if someone plays as them.

Never been interested in single player mode, never even tried it!

Is it any good?

derby were quite good online when we had tyson and robinson, you could just pace abuse

Any new additions in 14 bar the ability to the scout the next Messi and this "pure shot" marketing?

Since David Rutters been at the helm the series been stuck in a rut (literally), failing to add anything of any significance and just updating kits, transfers and the odd addition in Ultimate team.

Even the next gen versions sound boring. Why not bring indoor mode back? Classic players, better unlockables, a career mode like Football managers and most importantly GAMEPLAY; when was the last time the engine was updated?

Archived