FIFA 14

SuperSheep

What's the career mode like this year? Do you actually get any satisfaction from it?

I wanted it to be more realistic. They've made it a lot more realistic (not in match but managerial wise) and I've got to say I don't like the look of it.

-you don't know the players overall rating.

-when you do scout players, even IF you have 5 star scouts, you will see atleast ±5 either way on their stats.

-I believe you have to scout the player for a price but don't hold my word for it.

-the way of finding player (the global network) looks a lot more realistic as people like me wanted, but yet again looks like a pain in the ass to sign one person.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played the demo, it feels okay and looks really nice but at the same time just feels wrong...

The players are sluggish to turn and to stop and makes it harder to do anything

Yeah, that's intentional. They said the moving last year was like running on air so they wanted to make it more realistic.

Haven't played the demo myself though.

Yeah, that's intentional. They said the moving last year was like running on air so they wanted to make it more realistic.

Haven't played the demo myself though.

It doesnt feel realistic, it feels like your playing on wet cement. Your players slowly slide to a halt and slowly turn like there feet are stuck to the ground

Archived