It is NOT acceptable to lose.

Mostyn6

Championship clubs don't need stability.. What good is stability and midtable finishes.. They just rack up debts

We need promotion pushes.. I'd love to be in Forest's position.. With all their instability over the past 5 years and manager swapping some idiots thought they were the laughing stock of English football..

No.. They have promotion aspects

Derby County are the laughing stocks of English football.. Happy to be midtable in the NPC every season.. Only one team is worse than us in this aspect and that's Coventry City

They mayaswell just merge clubs.. Why have 2 of them?

Cor blimey, laughing stock of English football. What drugs are you on?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be ashamed of yourself, Seamus.

You literally talk out of your behind far too regularly to be taken seriously.

Bore off.

really? Great contribution there! Do you know who is father was and what he stood for?

There's no way in a month of Mondays that Brian Clough would be so spineless and uninspiring so consistently.

If anyone should Bore off, It should be the manager.

really? Great contribution there! Do you know who is father was and what he stood for?

There's no way in a month of Mondays that Brian Clough would be so spineless and uninspiring so consistently.

If anyone should Bore off, It should be the manager.

His father was Santa Claus and he stood for Christmas, of course I know who he was.

What's your intention McMostyn?

His father was Santa Claus and he stood for Christmas, of course I know who he was.

What's your intention McMostyn?

I just want YOU to be happy. :)

No, I want to football to be how it should be. I want Derby to make me proud. I want a manager I can identify with who loves and cares as much as me. I want a manager who knows how to inspire EVERYONE, fans, players and media...

No, I want to football to be how it should be. I want Derby to make me proud. I want a manager I can identify with who loves and cares as much as me. I want a manager who knows how to inspire EVERYONE, fans, players and media...

Billy's gone back to Forest, get over him, sheesh.

Me Mam 'n Dad always said to me, you don't always get what you want.

Now stop reading things that aren't there, see what's said for how it's meant, move on, gu t't pub and ay a pint. Be rate.

Championship clubs don't need stability.. What good is stability and midtable finishes.. They just rack up debts

We need promotion pushes.. I'd love to be in Forest's position.. With all their instability over the past 5 years and manager swapping some idiots thought they were the laughing stock of English football..

No.. They have promotion aspects

Derby County are the laughing stocks of English football.. Happy to be midtable in the NPC every season.. Only one team is worse than us in this aspect and that's Coventry City

They mayaswell just merge clubs.. Why have 2 of them?

It's evident you don't live in this country if you think we're the laughing stock of English football.

It's evident you don't live in this country if you think we're the laughing stock of English football.

I think Bris is feeling threatened by Mostyn for having the ability to write the daftest things so he is upping his nonsense output. :)

Sadly, I think a bad defeat is what it'll take to get rid of Clough. Drastic measures.

What I don't get is everyone on here knows you're feeling on the matter and are probably getting fed up on your constantly saying clough out etc etc. what have you done though? Have you made a clough out banner have you emailed members of the board about how you feel have you made clough out banners. A lot of people will hold similar views to you and they'll probably join.

You say you're angry at the contempt for the current regime but what are you doing to change it?

Just because he's not like his dad, doesn't mean he can't be proud. (E.g.billy Elliot)and before anyone quotes me I'm not calling Nigel a gay dancer(I have nothing against gays just putting it in so I don't sound like a homophobe) I'm saying that I think Brian would of at least said something about the board and why he wouldn't have the funds to buy a high-waged player.

Bris; I wouldn't say we where laughing stocks (would have been valid 2008 and after specific games in 2010, 2011 1-4 Scunny, 2-5 Forest, 0-1 Crawley etc).

What I would say is that Derby County have become largely irrelevent outside of the Midlands and have just become yet another mediocre football club in a poor league and is briefly mentioned as having minor chances of getting the play-offs and relegation. Just like Ipswich, Burnley and Leeds if the media didn't have a deluded view on the latter.

We and the other three mentioned do enough to have solid mid table seasons, but are quite a way off fighting for promotion, not the way I like it but its the fate for being mismanaged badly over the last decade by boards, managers etc. At least we haven't tasted tier 3 football yet in this generation.

Agree with no such thing as stability in this league, no team with our overheads is running a profit making concern in this league and plans don't work due to how close about 16 of the teams are.

Bris; I wouldn't say we where laughing stocks (would have been valid 2008 and after specific games in 2010, 2011 1-4 Scunny, 2-5 Forest, 0-1 Crawley etc).

What I would say is that Derby County have become largely irrelevent outside of the Midlands and have just become yet another mediocre football club in a poor league and is briefly mentioned as having minor chances of getting the play-offs and relegation. Just like Ipswich, Burnley and Leeds if the media didn't have a deluded view on the latter.

We and the other three mentioned do enough to have solid mid table seasons, but are quite a way off fighting for promotion, not the way I like it but its the fate for being mismanaged badly over the last decade by boards, managers etc. At least we haven't tasted tier 3 football yet in this generation.

Agree with no such thing as stability in this league, no team with our overheads is running a profit making concern in this league and plans don't work due to how close about 16 of the teams are.

Spot on!

I'm whispering this - but I want us to win tonight :)

Archived