It is NOT acceptable to lose.

Mostyn6

I always find it funny how many people jump on this guys back, often stating "oh no not another Clough out thread!"

Not being funny, but why read each and ever post in the bleeding thread AND reply, if its that big a problem?

because we all want a argument, because we all think we're right!!!! :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well youve made 2 since saturday

well youve made 2 since saturday

I dont think I have. 

I made one article comparing Powell to Clough. one article naming the worst eleven players and one article here (this one) voicing my anger at Clough's defeatist attitude.

I dont think I have. 

I made one article comparing Powell to Clough. one article naming the worst eleven players and one article here (this one) voicing my anger at Clough's defeatist attitude.

so a thread where youve stated youd rather have powell than clough which is basically a clough out thread and this one it which you have stated that you want clough out and have had a total rant at him. the thread may not be about you wanting him out but the point of these is that we'd be better off without him.

This is my first post on here. Of late I've been compelled to start posting by this worrying decline we've been undergoing this year  (since Jan). I have been in the 'lets see what Clough can do, lets not change a manager and cause undue unrest' group of fans. However I've been turned by the last few weeks. We've had a relatively fair run of games of late, which we could have capitalised on and been up there in a respectable part of the league. Recent results just show that things aren't working. This was Clough's test season, we needed to be on the verge of the play-offs, instead we seem to be moving backwards. I think in the summer he needs to go. He realises this I reckon, hence his often unusual press conferences. I'm worried that the players may be starting to realise this, it comes to a point when the players loose faith with the manager, and that's dangerous. So thanks, but no thanks Clough, time to go.

Archived