It is NOT acceptable to lose.

Mostyn6

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Bris about having stability not really being a good thing

There's no money in this division. There's no slow building. Every year there will be clubs backed by PL mega bucks. Every year there will be a team that gambles (and possibly fails) on promotion.

The longer you're in this division the tougher it gets. And you just collect debts.

I don't know the answer. I just don't think 'stability' gets its deserved rewards. A stable PL club must make a fortune.

Football doesn't reward stability. It punishes reckless spending and rewards sensible spending. It's fcuked up

Would have made more sense to maybe start this thread tomorrow  ??

but , as we are gonna stuff Barnsley tonight , all rather pointless..

That is the right attitude, all this pointless chit chat about losing when we all know its never going to happen......

That is the right attitude, all this pointless chit chat about losing when we all know its never going to happen......

Its not about the losing. It's about the manager's negative defeatist and amateur conduct before games (and during, and after.) Even if we somehow sneak a win, I bet it'll be uninspiring.

Its not about the losing. It's about the manager's negative defeatist and amateur conduct before games (and during, and after.) Even if we somehow sneak a win, I bet it'll be uninspiring.

Listen , it's all gonna come good tonight , click into place , and you're gonna be beggin' an

admin to delete this whole , sad thread..

Is it me or is your claim that any sneaky win will be uninspiring a bit negative, the very attribute you assign to Clough that you seem to loath.   I'm sure you don't mean to but you really seem to like pointing out how terrible the situation is at Derby.   You should try looking for positives occasionally....you might find the process enjoyable  :)

Is it me or is your claim that any sneaky win will be uninspiring a bit negative, the very attribute you assign to Clough that you seem to loath. I'm sure you don't mean to but you really seem to like pointing out how terrible the situation is at Derby. You should try looking for positives occasionally....you might find the process enjoyable :)

But if Mostyn posted anything sensible, he wouldn't get the attention that his insecurities clearly demand. It is quite pathetic really to see a grown man behave in such a way.

But if Mostyn posted anything sensible, he wouldn't get the attention that his insecurities clearly demand. It is quite pathetic really to see a grown man behave in such a way.

are you for real? Hahaha, don't try and psychoanalyse me, you know nothing about me. This is purely about my football team being killed.

Any time anyone reckons they "want us to get beat" for whatever reason, anything else they've got to say on the topic becomes moot because there's clearly a lack of emotional development going on. Like a toddler wanting to smash their toy up because it doesn't quite do what they want.

I love how everyone detracts from the article and makes it a personal attack on me, in spite of some of these posters saying they were blocking my posts.

I take the fact that they have nothing to say on the matter, other than to insult me, as admittance that deep-down they know I've got a point, even if they don't want me to have.

Seriously now, how many more 'Clough Out' threads does mostyn have to create? We get it chap, you don't like him being in charge, fair enough.

If you want to rant and rave, keep it to one thread, eh? This is getting silly.

Seriously now, how many more 'Clough Out' threads does mostyn have to create? We get it chap, you don't like him being in charge, fair enough.

If you want to rant and rave, keep it to one thread, eh? This is getting silly.

How many do you think I've created? Don't credit/criticise me for things I haven't done.

I always find it funny how many people jump on this guys back, often stating "oh no not another Clough out thread!"

Not being funny, but why read each and ever post in the bleeding thread AND reply, if its that big a problem?

Because surely if it's the same thing over and over again you might aswell keep it in one thread instead of constant new threads popping up? That just leads to the same arguments over and over again, where everyone goes in circles and arguments can essentially be copied and pasted from one thread to the other.

Seems a tad pointless.

Archived