April Games

Scott129

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supporting a side just because they're British is wrong IMO..

Afterall Chelsea are a bunch of merceneries, coupled with a racist, a thug, a disloyal husband, a snitch, a bully and complete an utter VVanker..

And no, I'm not just describing John Terry.. I'm describing half their team..

I seriously dislike Chelsea more than any other side that represents the UK in Europe..

I'd rather support Liverpool than them.

Afterall Chelsea are a bunch of merceneries, coupled with a racist, a thug, a disloyal husband, a snitch, a bully and complete an utter VVanker..

I seriously dislike Chelsea more than any other side that represents the UK in Europe..

half their team? Take out Terry and Cashley and they don't have anybody that is easy to hate.

Excellent technique for the second goal..

Leicester look like missing out on the playoffs.. They have to win their last game to stand any chance but it could be all over for them if Bolton and Palace win tomorrow..

MON to Leicester in the summer? Wouldn't suprise me.. Pearson deserves the sack for failing to get them into the top 6 for the past 2 seasons on the highest budget..

Chelsea aren't very British though mate!

Don't you find foreign sides easier to like because they don't threaten Derby at all? No bad blood/history.

Take Chelsea,

You remember them chucking chairs. They are owned by a Russian billionaire and have many public controversies.

Basel,

Know pretty much nothing about them except they try to play positive football, seem to have good fans, don't compete in our leagues against us ... etc.

Not trying to change your mind fella. Just I'm the complete opposite. Lol

Really impressed with Basel in the Europa league, play some fine, attractive, attacking football.

Really impressed with Basel in the Europa league, play some fine, attractive, attacking football.

Yeah, quite enjoy the Europa League. Rubin Kazan are a decent watch too. That Shaqiri that Basel had was good to watch last year. I know there's not much interest from the Brit teams but its quite a good competition ain't it?

Yeah, quite enjoy the Europa League. Rubin Kazan are a decent watch too. That Shaqiri that Basel had was good to watch last year. I know there's not much interest from the Brit teams but its quite a good competition ain't it?

I've mainly watched the Tottenham games this year and a couple of Chelsea games.

I think its bad reputation is unfounded, fantastic competition, some really competitive games. If all those teams had larger squads they'd be competing with the big guys in the champs league. Obvious statement I guess.

At least the English teams are starting to take it more seriously.

Would love it if Derby competed in it one day.

Yeah! Would love Derby in the Europa League. Especially taking it seriously.

Best thing is, it's not an impossible dream. Pompey v Milan! Bradford could have played there! Wigan!

Champions League.... Bit too exclusive. Not as diverse either.

And they have about 10% of Chelsea's budget, they also knocked Man Utd out of the CL effectively last year and beat Bayern at home (yes they did get turned over away).

Hoping Benfica or Basle win.

Yeah! Would love Derby in the Europa League. Especially taking it seriously.

Best thing is, it's not an impossible dream. Pompey v Milan! Bradford could have played there! Wigan!

Champions League.... Bit too exclusive. Not as diverse either.

Indeed, loads of East European teams with a lot of quality. Teams you've hardly heard of playing great football.

Archived