Leeds United v Derby County

Boycie

Doesn't mean we a) have to agree B) can't think differently or c) judge the players on their own merrits using our two eyes.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warnock and Clough should be ashamed to call themselves football managers.

For such a meaningless, pointless game, why not try something different from the usual away **** served up all season?

Like trying to create something, maybe even score a couple of goals, anything?

I feel we should apologise to Sky viewers. There is no technical ability on show. It's just honest endeavour and terrible ball retention. We seem to lack any spacial awareness, we cannot keep the ball with our backs to goal and several times we have bumped into each other. Bo**icking needed. Also, how Jacobs gets on ahead of Bennett is beyond me.

Let's hope they come out for the second half and remember how to play football. We are lucky to be level at present and need to believe in our own ability much more.

I feel we should apologise to Sky viewers. There is no technical ability on show. It's just honest endeavour and terrible ball retention. We seem to lack any spacial awareness, we cannot keep the ball with our backs to goal and several times we have bumped into each other. Bo**icking needed. Also, how Jacobs gets on ahead of Bennett is beyond me.

Let's hope they come out for the second half and remember how to play football. We are lucky to be level at present and need to believe in our own ability much more.

'likey' Can't like your posts off my mobile.

Archived