Niall Horans Derby Demand

eranio20

Fair enough. I was just sharing my opinion you most likely have a lot more knowledge and probably have seen some more than average times so can have reason to ask for change. I myself have only witnessed average teams. But ironically we probably have our best team for 5/6 years in terms of potential and ability and a lot of very good prospects in the background.

We do have alot of potential in this team. We just need to add a few quality players to that and keep the quality we have. Thats all the fans ask.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right I've had a great idea. How about this guy (massive Derby fan) gets his band to do a concert at Pride Park and give all the proceeds to DCFC.

Yeah thought not. Now he might see that is always easy telling other people how to spend their hard earned money.

Right I've had a great idea. How about this guy (massive Derby fan) gets his band to do a concert at Pride Park and give all the proceeds to DCFC.

Yeah thought not. Now he might see that is always easy telling other people how to spend their hard earned money.

im sure he'd do it, but Simon Cowell wouldn't be happy to do it.

I'm sure our owners would be happy to invest money but their financial advisers won't do it!

I'm sure their financial advisers would be happy to advise them if they got paid to advise them on advice about financial advice from advisors.

Really?

I wouldn't.. Unless I could choose the player..

No way would I give $300k of my hard earned cash to NC only for him to blow it on a donkey like Conor Sammon

Didnt think about that, good point.

I wouldnt give it to Nige, but if i rated the manager then i'd donate.

If i was that Niall chap i would be writing songs and making records in order to fund derby. possibly with a view to buy the club. obviously he would need to start saving now. so if he's out there it's just a thought.

you think he could write songs and make records? More like the devil cowell presses a button on the computer and a pop song is generated. then the 'guys' mime a video and their voices are enhanced digitally.

My daughter loves them so I have no choice but to know about them.

She's actually quite proud of the fact Niall is a Derby fan, she can tell me ive got something in common with him and try to make them sound cool.

She used that fact when getting me to buy concert tickets for her!

As a lad I like what he's saying. Not going to slate him for not putting his own money in, he's not the owner!

If we had more high profile fans saying the same thing it would add more pressure on the owners than us lot moaning on a message board about the status quo.

Feel I should put my 2p worth in this thread...

Forget his work, he is a Derby fan. Was before and is now.

I still keep him up to date with the scores on a match day etc and meet for a beer when he is down at Pride Park...

One thing I will say is that fame has not got to his head. When I first met him it was more of a I'm speaking to the guy who carries the flag home and away than it was about him being a popstar...

Talking to his friends he bigs me up each and every time saying goes home and away etc - to me just a normal Derby fan and all the conversations we have had have been about football and Derby rather than his work...

Feel slightly sorry for him as when we had a few photos with flag he were showing me his old seat in the SE Corner, obviously he cannot sit there anymore and I think for any Derby fan that would be a shame, not being able to be in the stands with the atmosphere etc.... And of course he gets mobbed everywhere but I think coming to Derby he see's it as a way out of the fame lark and gets to watch his team.

So in a nutshell top Derby lad, just like us all!

Nick

Feel I should put my 2p worth in this thread...

Forget his work, he is a Derby fan. Was before and is now.

I still keep him up to date with the scores on a match day etc and meet for a beer when he is down at Pride Park...

One thing I will say is that fame has not got to his head. When I first met him it was more of a I'm speaking to the guy who carries the flag home and away than it was about him being a popstar...

Talking to his friends he bigs me up each and every time saying goes home and away etc - to me just a normal Derby fan and all the conversations we have had have been about football and Derby rather than his work...

Feel slightly sorry for him as when we had a few photos with flag he were showing me his old seat in the SE Corner, obviously he cannot sit there anymore and I think for any Derby fan that would be a shame, not being able to be in the stands with the atmosphere etc.... And of course he gets mobbed everywhere but I think coming to Derby he see's it as a way out of the fame lark and gets to watch his team.

So in a nutshell top Derby lad, just like us all!

Nick

I reckon the fames gone to your head though mate

:p

If i was that Niall chap i would be writing songs and making records in order to fund derby. possibly with a view to buy the club. obviously he would need to start saving now. so if he's out there it's just a thought.

Niall certainly doesn't write songs, he just attempts to sing them. He's a proffesional karaoke singer, if you like.

Archived