Niall Horans Derby Demand

eranio20

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son was born in the old maternity hospital in Ashbourne!

Shrovetide? yes mate, got a broken rib back in 1980, (in the Green Man, not during the play :( )

I was born there too. Well if you have been to shrovetide you will know it does not pass off as foreplay. I'm not a fan of it cause I never lived in the town but i have attended a few times. probably done the same as you and picked up an injury in the pub. The Green Man has closed now.

I was born there too. Well if you have been to shrovetide you will know it does not pass off as foreplay. I'm not a fan of it cause I never lived in the town but i have attended a few times. probably done the same as you and picked up an injury in the pub. The Green Man has closed now.

Used to like The Green Man. Not impressed when I was last in Ashbourne to see it closed. Been to a few shrovetides...never got fully involved though but have seen some hilarious sights.

Used to like The Green Man. Not impressed when I was last in Ashbourne to see it closed. Been to a few shrovetides...never got fully involved though but have seen some hilarious sights.

It's about same as my involvement. I went at two for the toss up. Then spent 2 hours running round a car park but couldn't see a ball anywhere. So I went to the pubs. About 5 hours later this big hug of people came down the main street all you could see was steam coming up off the hug. I looked at them and thought, are they still at it??? Then I went into that dead tiny pub near the market place.

Archived