Niall Horans Derby Demand

eranio20

DERBY COUNTY fans have reason for optimism next season.

ONE DIRECTION singer and Rams supporter NIALL HORAN has issued an ultimatum to chairman ANDREW APPLEBY.

He will only grant the US businessman’s plea for 1D tickets if he promises to bankroll the East Midlands club into the Premier League.

Niall said: “Every time I go to a game he’s always like, ‘Yap, yap, yap’.

“He said his daughter is a fan and asked me if they could go to our show in Detroit.

“I said, ‘Yeah, that’s not a problem’ but I told him he couldn’t go himself.

“I said, ‘Until you buy a few players you’re not getting a ticket to our show’.”

Rams fans will share Niall’s frustrations. The club are mid-table in the Championship, some way off the play-offs.

To make matters worse, rivals Nottingham Forest are the form team in the division and stand a decent chance of going up.

Irishman Niall, whose affiliation with Derby comes from his dad Bobby, who took him to games as nipper, visited Derby’s ground Pride Park in January and got a snap with mascot Rammie The Ram.

His harsh words with the club chairman failed to spark any moves during the transfer window.

So the Rams chief will have to act quickly in the summer to make sure he seals tickets for 1D’s Detroit gig on July 12.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4848858/One-Direction-Niall-Horan-tells-Derby-chairman-to-get-promotion.html#ixzz2NyrAeRy0

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll give you a ticket to a one erection show , if you sign a 2 million pound player".

Great deal.

Glad to see you offering your body so freely to Mr Appleby. ;)

I still hate one direction and everything to do with them, even I'd its tue (which I doubt)

He's been to a few games this season, based on the amount of pictures i've seen pop up on my facebook with fans getting pictures with him.

Was at the Tranmere game in the FA cup i think

Makes me laugh how they think all these X-Factor pap stars are loaded...

Trust me, the only ones who are loaded are their management companies. They'll be buying everything on a credit card and someone else will be taking care of it, until they reach the boyband end-of-life - at which point they will be very very broke, and end up eating spiders tits on some jungle program

Obviously I dont know how much money he's got and I could be way off the mark

If i was raking in milions each year and had some money in the bank, I'd give at least a few hundred k to the club purely to buy a player.

But then, I'm not the sort to splash out **** loads on cars and houses so I'd probably have that money spare if i was in his situation

Archived