Niall Horans Derby Demand

eranio20

I'm stuck between asking the following two questions

a) How will you improve the dwindling attendances and our mid-table stagnation next season?

B) Will NC have substantial funds, ie over £1m above income in the close season?

maybe b then a?

I don't see how they can improve A we have 1 of the cheapest tickets in the league. People aren't coming because they don't want to. Derby have never been challenging if you like derby enough you will go every week. Theses moaners are overall people who don't go. Its like teams like Blackpool who could barely fill a quarter of their stadium before promotion then when the play offs came they filled the seats out. Lot of fans see it as a day out. But people like all of us on here who care enough to talk about the club on forum its a way of life.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how they can improve A we have 1 of the cheapest tickets in the league. People aren't coming because they don't want to. Derby have never been challenging if you like derby enough you will go every week. Theses moaners are overall people who don't go. Its like teams like Blackpool who could barely fill a quarter of their stadium before promotion then when the play offs came they filled the seats out. Lot of fans see it as a day out. But people like all of us on here who care enough to talk about the club on forum its a way of life.

I moan on here alot. I have a season ticket and have been to a few away games this season aswell. We all have a right to moan. If you care about Derby enough then surely you cant be happy with th fact that every single season we end up in the same situation. You can't be happy at the fact the board arnt allowing funds for Nigel to strengthen. I dont blame anyone who doesn't want to renew next season.

you don't deserve a penis! Whilst you're young, try to poke more girls than you poke on Facebook.

i have standards,as soon as they say "1D? theyre ****" (which is a fair few people) im in there quicker than it takes connor sammon to score a goal...

why would 10 million obssesive teenage girls, grannies, and strange middle aged men come to pride park? 

to watch the quality football on show.

no seriously if Niall says then they do, does it matter who they are or how old they are, they would fill the gates and rake in the dollar.

if you like derby enough you will go every week. 

What a load of rubbish. 

So if someone who goes regularly is struck down with a serious illness and cannot go anymore is less of a supporter? 

Or if I lose my job and decide that feeding my family is more important than going to the football that makes me disloyal? 

Or, if after 30 years of having a season ticket I decide that next season I am going to pick and choose my matches until such time as the board and/or manager match my ambitions for the club I am less of a supporter than you? 

There are many thousands of people who live and breath DCFC but cannot go for various reasons. We're all Derby and to just say If they don't go their opinion is less valid than yours or to call them "moaners" is inaccurate and unfair. 

I moan on here alot. I have a season ticket and have been to a few away games this season aswell. We all have a right to moan. If you care about Derby enough then surely you cant be happy with th fact that every single season we end up in the same situation. You can't be happy at the fact the board arnt allowing funds for Nigel to strengthen. I dont blame anyone who doesn't want to renew next season.

you said "Every single season we end up in the same situation". so it clearly shows by watching derby county that is all you have experienced so why did you continue to go after the first, second third etc. season. This season is no different to the rest which is what you said so why now has there now been a slump in attendances.Its non football reasons like cant afford it or simply don't want to go.I respect people and fans like yourself who still go because you love derby but I don't get why you suddenly thought hang on we seem to be a mid table club.

What a load of rubbish. 

So if someone who goes regularly is struck down with a serious illness and cannot go anymore is less of a supporter? 

Or if I lose my job and decide that feeding my family is more important than going to the football that makes me disloyal? 

Or, if after 30 years of having a season ticket I decide that next season I am going to pick and choose my matches until such time as the board and/or manager match my ambitions for the club I am less of a supporter than you? 

There are many thousands of people who live and breath DCFC but cannot go for various reasons. We're all Derby and to just say If they don't go their opinion is less valid than yours or to call them "moaners" is inaccurate and unfair. 

I never said  in answer to that.I said in answer to people who arient going because we are mid table club.I

you said "Every single season we end up in the same situation". so it clearly shows by watching derby county that is all you have experienced so why did you continue to go after the first, second third etc. season. This season is no different to the rest which is what you said so why now has there now been a slump in attendances.Its non football reasons like cant afford it or simply don't want to go.I respect people and fans like yourself who still go because you love derby but I don't get why you suddenly thought hang on we seem to be a mid table club.

I kept going because derby county is a passion of mine since i started going with my grandad and uncle when i was a kid. Theres been a slump in attendences because over the past 4 years there has been little or no progress in strengthening the squad. People dont want to pay 200,300,400 quid a season to the people who don't give anything back. The board dont care about us, infact the reason why they are here is because they think they can make some profit out of us if we have a miricle season and go up.

People want to see the board show some ambition, or leave, then the fans will be back.

Obviously I dont know how much money he's got and I could be way off the mark

If i was raking in milions each year and had some money in the bank, I'd give at least a few hundred k to the club purely to buy a player.

But then, I'm not the sort to splash out **** loads on cars and houses so I'd probably have that money spare if i was in his situation

Really?

I wouldn't.. Unless I could choose the player..

No way would I give $300k of my hard earned cash to NC only for him to blow it on a donkey like Conor Sammon

I kept going because derby county is a passion of mine since i started going with my grandad and uncle when i was a kid. Theres been a slump in attendences because over the past 4 years there has been little or no progress in strengthening the squad. People dont want to pay 200,300,400 quid a season to the people who don't give anything back. The board dont care about us, infact the reason why they are here is because they think they can make some profit out of us if we have a miricle season and go up.

People want to see the board show some ambition, or leave, then the fans will be back.

Fair enough. I was just sharing my opinion you most likely have a lot more knowledge and probably have seen some more than average times so can have reason to ask for change. I myself have only witnessed average teams. But ironically we probably have our best team for 5/6 years in terms of potential and ability and a lot of very good prospects in the background.

Archived