New loan signing?

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want the reviews I put up to cause a stir, because he hasn't even played yet and who knows! 

but, the point I was making - Watford fans don't rate him and Bradford fans don't rate him. If I was allowed to bet on him being a failure or success I would put down heavily on failure, and I wouldn't of signed him in Clough's position! 

Have you seen him play? Looking at his stats, which never tell a full story, he appears to have few games for Watford?

I've seen him play twice, he was brought in on the back of some great games for Dundee in the Scottish First Division and so Watford simply took a gamble on him in the hope that he'd do the same for them.

He seemed ok, one of those raw talents you find around the league, sometimes he's on his game and he looks a great prospect, sometimes he's not and he's not really worth being on the pitch. You could say that about a fair few players though. The two times i've watched him hes done enough to justify being on the pitch but didn't stand out in either game.

Just did a quick YouTube search and here's a clip against Bradford for Watford funnily enough, he scores the last two Watford goals, if anyone wants to see what he even looks like:

Long story short: "He's alright." Don't expect fireworks, but aslong as he's up for move here and we actually pass to his feet, he'll be fine. Or atleast I hope so.

We had another useless loanee who didn't seem interested once before.

Him from Villa, who now plays for Cardiff. Can't remember his name, as he was that crap.

I say give Brucie a chance!

You lot are putting down and he ain't even miss kicked a pass yet!

You were inspired by:

Kevin Kilbane

Tom Naylor

Tamás Priskin

I was thrilled with Priskin. And Luke Moore. Disappointed with Kuqi.

So I'm distraught by this one... What you reckon? Too late for POTY?

I'll admit. I saw we signed forsythe before I saw this thread and the Optimism of who we would sign did make me chuckle.

Anyway. Doesn't look too promising and I can't see him lighting up the team. But I'll still cheer him and I'm not righting him off.

Archived