New loan signing?

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Q3kuB" alt="Q3kuB">

Never heard of him, never seen him play - someone mentioned Adam Hammil and we end up with this guy.. hard not to be disappointed - This signing smacks of absolute tin-pottery! 

AND just seen that he was in and out the first team for Bradford, who aren't doing the best... in league two! 

It's hard being a Derby fan.  :(  <_<

Sorry Derby fans to lumber you with this player. He's okay in two aspects of his game, 1) his heading (although since he plays as a left midfielder this isn't too important) and 2) his shooting is excellent, scored a goal against Leicester last year that was a very good strike. However, for a wide player, he lacks the skill, ability and pace to cut it at this level. Perhaps better at left back or even convert him to a striker due to his aerial ability and the way he strikes a ball. He'll always give 100%, but not the kind of player who is going to provide some magic to change a game.

If it's strictly just a loan then I presume he's here until whenever Ward gets fit as n option to rotate with Jacobs?

For the record the player's alright, he's not outstanding but he was decent enough for Watford before this whole Udinese thing kicked off.

[indent]

BCFC4Eva wrote:Obviously no faith with Forsyth then
[/indent]

Why would he have 'faith'?

Unfortunately Forsyth hasn't produced thus far and football is a cut throat business. We can't afford to hang around waiting for players that aren't performing, we want to be succesful and that means being ruthless.

icon_post_targetby neilandrews1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

Forsyth has to be one of the worst loanees I have seen down at VP

He just looks disinterested - if you track him for 5 minutes or so you will see that he does very little , backs out of challenges and is often out of position - on saturday the odd time he did get into some sort of position he ended up on his a**e

Re: Forsyth

[indent]

LS Bantam wrote:Forsyth? Bryan? Kiernan? Just another gash Watford loanee we've had
[/indent]

There again

Re: Plymouth game prediction
Has to drop Forsyth, how he is contracted to a championship team I will never know! Meredith is better going forward than him so I would play him there! -------------McLaughlin --------McArdle eagen mcugh Darby--------------------------Meredith ...

P has got his loanees spot on and today we fielded a good side with two (well, Thompson not so..) good subs coming on. Remain confident. :D Forsyth was utter bab. Not as bad as thompson

and a few more examples of Bradford fans ripping in to him... lets just say I am not confident, at all.

Sorry Derby fans to lumber you with this player. He's okay in two aspects of his game, 1) his heading (although since he plays as a left midfielder this isn't too important) and 2) his shooting is excellent, scored a goal against Leicester last year that was a very good strike. However, for a wide player, he lacks the skill, ability and pace to cut it at this level. Perhaps better at left back or even convert him to a striker due to his aerial ability and the way he strikes a ball. He'll always give 100%, but not the kind of player who is going to provide some magic to change a game.

fookin great, another rough diamond in the shape of Theo Robinson.

FFS DERBY!

I find myself becoming very disillusioned with DCFC again. I don't mean that just in respect of this signing, it's harsh on someone who hit even pulled on a Derby shirt yet but I don't get the signing.

From what Watfrodfc1 has said, the only reason I can think Nigel has loaned him is due to him "giving 100%" so we'll have a team full of try hard's.

And what bugs me more is we have players like Jacobs who, if allowed to play with a bit of freedom, can actually be a nice attacking threat.

Oh god it's the same season in season out. It's like watching a repeat every year. Start well, then dip in form, fill team with hard workers, loan or sell last seasons favourites, have different favourite players to stick with who aren't performing, end up mid table.

Exciting times ahead for the Rams.

BCFC4Eva wrote:Obviously no faith with Forsyth[/size] then

Why would he have 'faith'?Unfortunately Forsyth hasn't produced thus far and football is a cut throat business. We can't afford to hang around waiting for players that aren't performing, we want to be succesful and that means being ruthless.

Sounds like just what we needed....

Someone to inspire the fans and like Clough always said,players coming in will be better than what we have.

And like Sam Rush said working hard to bring better players into the club !!!!

Those reviews quoted are shocking but I'm sure like many will say,let's see him in the shirt out on the pitch before we condemn the bloke.....

Forsyth[/size]

"http://www.bradfordcityfans.com/styles/graffito/imageset/icon_post_target" alt="icon_post_target">by neilandrews1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

Forsyth has to be one of the worst loanees I have seen down at VP

He just looks disinterested - if you track him for 5 minutes or so you will see that he does very little , backs out of challenges and is often out of position - on saturday the odd time he did get into some sort of position he ended up on his a**e

Re: Forsyth[/size]

LS Bantam wrote:Forsyth[/size]? Bryan? Kiernan? Just another gash Watford loanee we've had

There again

Re: Plymouth game prediction

Has to drop Forsyth, how he is contracted to a championship team I will never know! Meredith is better going forward than him so I would play him there! -------------McLaughlin --------McArdle eagen mcugh Darby--------------------------Meredith ...

P has got his loanees spot on and today we fielded a good side with two (well, Thompson not so..) good subs coming on. Remain confident. :D Forsyth was utter bab. Not as bad as thompson

and a few more examples of Bradford fans ripping in to him... lets just say I am not confident, at all.

If it's strictly just a loan then I presume he's here until whenever Ward gets fit as n option to rotate with Jacobs?

For the record the player's alright, he's not outstanding but he was decent enough for Watford before this whole Udinese thing kicked off.

Have you seen him play? Looking at his stats, which never tell a full story, he appears to have few games for Watford?

Archived