Adam Legzdins v Frank Fielding

you-rams

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But just before I get called a WUM again, I'll actually contribute.

Legzdins is my (easy) choice. Fielding was class when he was on loan, and he started his career here very well. But when he settled in he became inconsistent. His goal kicks would go out for throw-ins, and his general distribution was dreadful. 99% of the time he kicked it long, going to the opposition. He didn't come off his line for corners and had no domination in the air.

How can people just simple forget this??? As soon as Lego makes a couple of mistakes its back to Fielding as though he never got dropped for a reason.

Fielding didn't get dropped, he was out injured and Legzdins has held his spot.

Okay, just watched the first half replay on Rams Player...Legzdins is at fault for the goal. No doubt about it.

Just watched it myself, he was slow and hesitated. IMO Fielding would of collected the ball before the attackers second touch. Still think it was a "freak" goal 

Funny, I remember Fielding flapping earlier this season quite a bit. Players become 10x better when they are out the team.

I'd have them both replaced in the summer, but there is no chance of that happening.

What game was that then?

Legzdins has cost us 4 points in the last 2 games... Not to mention all of the corners we've conceded from.

What game was that then?

Legzdins has cost us 4 points in the last 2 games... Not to mention all of the corners we've conceded from.

Boro away, Fielding isn't Oliver Kahn or Gordon Banks like some people on here think he is.

Yes he had an England call up but as emc says that means nothing.

Today it was his error and like I have said previously I'd prefer we kept on to someone like Lee Grant who has proven to be a solid CCC keeper or kept Jake Kean, but beggars cannabe choosers.

What game was that then?

So it's up to the keeper to stop every cross and set-piece that comes into the box nevermind if the defence is at fault or not? 

So it's up to the keeper to stop every cross and set-piece that comes into the box nevermind if the defence is at fault or not? 

50% of our goals have been conceded from headers!!!!

Wake up a smell the bacon... Suppose your heads too far up Cloughs arse to smell anything other than ****

Archived