Adam Legzdins v Frank Fielding

you-rams

A few straight rights and the odd uppercut iirc...................... :o

Yuk,slime all over yer fists.Who'd run a line.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I remember Fielding flapping earlier this season quite a bit. Players become 10x better when they are out the team.

I'd have them both replaced in the summer, but there is no chance of that happening.

Deeney must be the best keeper in the world  :lol:  :ph34r:

TobyWanKenobi

While Legzdins is the most attractive man on the planet, I think it's time to give Frank another go.

I'd say Fielding is the more complete keeper with more potential long-term.

Lego took his chance, came in and did very well but I think overall Frankie is the better player and can improve to a higher level.

Lego has been playing to his full potential since coming in, I always feel like Fielding has more in his locker and needs the right coaching and mentoring to help bring the best out in him.

I'd personally stick him back in for the rest of the season and tell him he's playing for the no.1 shirt for next season. Nothing wrong with competition but he's got to be given another go to remind us what he can do...

I'd say Fielding is the more complete keeper with more potential long-term.

Lego took his chance, came in and did very well but I think overall Frankie is the better player and can improve to a higher level.

Lego has been playing to his full potential since coming in, I always feel like Fielding has more in his locker and needs the right coaching and mentoring to help bring the best out in him.

I'd personally stick him back in for the rest of the season and tell him he's playing for the no.1 shirt for next season. Nothing wrong with competition but he's got to be given another go to remind us what he can do...

Why do you think frank has more in his locker but Adam doesn't?

Why do you think frank is better overall?

A keepers skills broken down are shot stopping, handling, distribution and command of his area. In my opinion Lego is better at the distribution and command of his area as he does actually leave his line, handling I don't really know but I think frank is better shot stopper.

A keepers skills broken down are shot stopping, handling, distribution and command of his area. In my opinion Lego is better at the distribution and command of his area as he does actually leave his line, handling I don't really know but I think frank is better shot stopper.

Just basing it on what I've seen to be honest, it's more a sense that I think Frank can improve more with the right coaching. I feel Lego came in and has been a good shot stopper and performed to the top of his ability. I just feel Frank has a more in him as a more complete keeper in the long-run. I can't really back it up with some clever coaching analysis, just my opinion based on what I've seen of the two of them.

And as good as FM and Fifa are, you're onto a loser if you thing their categorisation system for skills is the only way to breakdown a players ability. For example, if Lego is a little bit more prone to mistakes it can affect the defense in front of him, in my view Fielding is starting from a more solid base and less likely to cause doubt in the minds of defenders in front of him.

To be honest I don't think there's a great deal in it, both are decent enough but on balance I'd rather have Frank

I disagree as ask any defender they would rather have a keeper that comes for things even if his misses the odd one, they would rather that than a keeper who stays on there line. I was just doing a rough skill set of keepers really. It's the parts of the game they focus on most in training. I wasn't giving them ratings out of 100 but mangers do look at a players skillsets in the position they play.

We all need to get into our heads that Fielding is no longer a Derby player;

Frankie will be on a high wage, Lego will be on a low wage.

Both similar standard, Frank is the better keeper but really our league position is not gonna be dictated by your goalkeeper, Marshall at Cardiff isnt that good a keeper but the players in front get him clean sheets. 

Fielding will be sold in the summer along with Deeney and Atkins, then we will sign a young goal keeper as back up and give Matts  Morch a more important role. 

My source ain't reliable but he says he was talking to Matts Morch and Morch and when asked about any departures in the summer Morch said "Well, we have 5 goal keepers" or something along the lines. Any ways, I think he was suggesting that some goal keepers will be on the way out and that could mean either 1 of Lego or Frank

This sounds quiet wumish and did the preson who spoke to Morch give you permission to say this?

My source ain't reliable but he says he was talking to Matts Morch and Morch and when asked about any departures in the summer Morch said "Well, we have 5 goal keepers" or something along the lines. Any ways, I think he was suggesting that some goal keepers will be on the way out and that could mean either 1 of Lego or Frank

someone cant count because we only have 4 keepers in the first team squad - Atkins, Deeney, Fielding and Ledzgins. Two of them are out of contract in the summer so that's two going without either Frank or Ledg leaving

someone cant count because we only have 4 keepers in the first team squad - Severn, Deeney, Fielding and Ledzgins. Two of them are out of contract in the summer so that's two going without either Frank or Ledg leaving

he left last season, he's at ssausagehorpe

Archived