Adam Legzdins v Frank Fielding

you-rams

I haven't seen it but its clearly his fault but it doesn't mean he should be dropped, sometimes a keeper makes a mistake, all players do, it's when they consistently make them. Lego does come for more than frank so he will miss the odd one but ask any defender what they would prefer an fits a keeper that comes out ad commands his box

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen it but its clearly his fault but it doesn't mean he should be dropped, sometimes a keeper makes a mistake, all players do, it's when they consistently make them. Lego does come for more than frank so he will miss the odd one but ask any defender what they would prefer an fits a keeper that comes out ad commands his box

if you havent seen it how do you know its his fault?

Bloody legzdins.....how much did we pay for him!

Absolute joke.

More pissing flapping.

Send him back to Latvia or Burton or wherever he's come from.

Well with the amount of media I'm currently reading indicates that it was. Yet I will see it in the morning and have my own thoughts. Did you think it was?

I think he made a decision to come because the attacker was unmarked and thought it better than staying on his line against a close range free header which generally are unsavable unless headed straight at him

50% of our goals conceded are from corners.... clealy the keeper has to take the majority of the blame.

Well I think they should be judged individually. Though I am currently on the fence about Legzdins after tonights game. I mean I watched the replay of Friday nights goal this afternoon and he was a fault for it, followed by what was was amateur decision making coming off of his line and nearly conceding another. Then added on to tonights mistake aswel as all of the others...hmmm I don't know mate.

I think he made a decision to come because the attacker was unmarked and thought it better than staying on his line against a close range free header which generally are unsavable unless headed straight at him

Fair enough, your the first post to not totally blame him, mind you he was getting massively blamed for the palace goal which I didn't think was as bad as was made out. Lego is the new blame boy

I'd agree with your first sentence if this was the first instance...

I'm thinking Wednesday, Palace and now Cardiff where he could have done so much better in the last few weeks alone. 

I prefer Legz,but in fairness I think he dropped a bit of a clanger there-you could tell by his reaction.

he made a poor decision but you can see why he did it. Had Roberts or Buxton picked up their man would that decision have to be made

In all honesty I've only seen it once on SSN-will have to see what he was looking at seconds before he came for it.

I know someone who knows someone who knew him when he was ten.

Said he was shiite then and they are amazed he's fluked a career with us.

I'm seething.

Archived