Derby County v Crystal Palace

davenportram

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be a very difficult game this, they've got two excellent wingers in Bolasie and Zaha as well as a centre mid Jedinak who is very capable of dominating games on his day. Chuck in Glenn Murray whose goal record is second only to Lionel Messi this year, or at least so I'm told by my mate, then it definitely does look tricky.

As ominous as that sounds though, their away form this year has been almost as bad as ours so we should not be fearful going into it.

If we start at a good high tempo and really get at them, as we have done a lot this season at home, then we can definitely get the win we need. In the past couple of seasons we've done better against the better teams in this league ( at home especially) so I'm hopeful we can get a win.

I'm gonna go optimistically with a 3-1 Derby. I hope Brayford is back at right back and Jacobs keep his place out on the left to give us a bit of balance. I'd stick with Ward/Sammon up top but with Martin set to come on if Sammon struggles to get involved as against Watford

COME ON DERBY!

Archived