Derby County v Crystal Palace

davenportram

Rams 1 - Palace 2 (FGS Ward) I think March is going to be a tail of woe, as we gracefully abseil down the table 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I agree with the result but i don't think we will drop that far down the table 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> .

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[url=http://www.itgame.co.uk/]itgame.co.uk

[url=http://www.derbydesignstudios.com/]derbydesignstudios.com

[url=http://albatrosscars.co.uk/]albatrosscars.co.uk

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 dont give a flock who scores - just think one team will dominate throughout and score late first half but should be about 3 up. said team continues to dominate until last ten minutes when the other team scores then press for a winner but can't find one. Don't know which team we will be in this, don't care would gladly take a point

Watched them play against boro where it looked like they played a 3-2-3-2 when they were going forward, which is a formation you don't see every day. Jedinak did a great job of protecting the space in front of the back 3.

It slipped back a 3-5-2 whenever they didn't have the ball and a 5-3-2 when they were defending the edge of their box.

Jedinak and Digkacjoi (spelling) sitting deep and destryoing anything that came near them. I think they're possibly the best central midfield pairing I've seen this year in the championhsip.

They've got their own young lad in midfield Williams who has done very well and looks like a Palace mixture of Jeff and Will hughes, a young lad who can move the ball quickly with a pass but he can also carry it well. I think he's a bit older than will is but he looks very decent indeed.

Don't need to mention that Murray looked a livewire throughout but fancy Bucko to keep hold of him. Dobbie as well is a reak threat dropping off Murray and playing in the hole, to be fair they've got some real quality capable of causing us problems

Playing 3 at the back I can see us matching them like we did with Watford and going with our own front 3 to try to stop them playing. Ramage at centre half never fills me with confidence and I can see Wardy or Connor nicking one of his toes as he tries to play it out when he shouldn't.

As with all Holloway sides they break quickly and look a real threat going forward, it could be a cricket score.

Derby 4-2 Palace a goal fest that could have been 6-6.

FGS hendrick.

Watched them play against boro where it looked like they played a 3-2-3-2 when they were going forward, which is a formation you don't see every day. Jedinak did a great job of protecting the space in front of the back 3.

It slipped back a 3-5-2 whenever they didn't have the ball and a 5-3-2 when they were defending the edge of their box.

Jedinak and Digkacjoi (spelling) sitting deep and destryoing anything that came near them. I think they're possibly the best central midfield pairing I've seen this year in the championhsip.

They've got their own young lad in midfield Williams who has done very well and looks like a Palace mixture of Jeff and Will hughes, a young lad who can move the ball quickly with a pass but he can also carry it well. I think he's a bit older than will is but he looks very decent indeed.

Don't need to mention that Murray looked a livewire throughout but fancy Bucko to keep hold of him. Dobbie as well is a reak threat dropping off Murray and playing in the hole, to be fair they've got some real quality capable of causing us problems

Playing 3 at the back I can see us matching them like we did with Watford and going with our own front 3 to try to stop them playing. Ramage at centre half never fills me with confidence and I can see Wardy or Connor nicking one of his toes as he tries to play it out when he shouldn't.

As with all Holloway sides they break quickly and look a real threat going forward, it could be a cricket score.

Derby 4-2 Palace a goal fest that could have been 6-6.

FGS hendrick.

I've seen a bit of that Williams and he looks class. He should have broken through a season and a half earlier than he has done.

I've seen a bit of that Williams and he looks class. He should have broken through a season and a half earlier than he has done.

I think he broke his leg cannable otherwise he would have played more. He's certainly got some ability with the ball and it'll be interesting to see if it's Jeff or him who comes out on top in the battle of the 20 year olds. They've certainly got a bit more of a physical presence than us and that worries me more than Murray and Zaha. There's a decent chance we may get bullied in midfield.

Last time Murray made Buxton and Roberts look like muppets.

Can't see why he won't make it again. Derby 1 - 2 Palace. Murray fgs. Should i mention it's gonna be after the cross?

Murray is the divisions top scorer midtableforever. It's NOT JUST bucko and roberts he's made to look like muppets. He's done it twenty six times already this season. The other teams don't pick Bucko and Roberts so it can't be their fault those other times as well can it?

If we play anything like we did against sheffield wednesday then you'll run riot, frankly we were f******* shocking.

I can only hope our away form picks up, and with respect starts against you guys tomorrow night!

I think we'll be separated by a goal, to who... At this stage I'm really not sure, regardless I'm looking forward to it.

On a separate note a few of us will be in the Merry Widows pub from about 5ish, having not visited before are they ok with away fans or is it home only?

If we play anything like we did against sheffield wednesday then you'll run riot, frankly we were f******* shocking.

I can only hope our away form picks up, and with respect starts against you guys tomorrow night!

I think we'll be separated by a goal, to who... At this stage I'm really not sure, regardless I'm looking forward to it.

On a separate note a few of us will be in the Merry Widows pub from about 5ish, having not visited before are they ok with away fans or is it home only?

Merry Widows? Let anyone in there, they do.

Archived