great courage shown by mighty rams

B4ev6is

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight really made me question what is the point in turning up!

Any excitement has gone and it appears the club have written the season off.

Sadly hundreds if not thousands are agreeing with you and I do worry that our gates next season could really drop off.

Everyone knows that if this club made a real statement of intent to go for promotion next season and Nigel was given the funds to try and achieve it ,then the fans would be back in their numbers.

In my opinion like.

Obviously these are tough times financially but a good example is when Derby are at Home to Forest,we sell out,because people usually find the money for what they deem worthy.

What this club needs to achieve is to show the fans that every game Derby play next season is going to be worthy of turning up.

Dreams,hope call it what you like but it's been missing for quite a while now and needs to come back ASAP.

Up The Ram's.....

Reality will hit the board next season when they sell a good percentage less season tickets and see the empty seats week in, week out. I am not renewing my ticket next season and neither are the 3 others i sit with. Its all well and good keeping the club 'stable', but when there is no ambition shown by the people in charge, how can you expect the fans to renew at a frozen price, let alone punish them by raising the price to watch bland football.

We have been giving away our best players for the past few years and i expected there to be a change to that, and for the management to actually build a team, by keeping our best players. But it doesnt seem to be changing at all. It wouldn't suprise me if we do not offer players such as Brayford new contracts and then decide to sell them for a low price such as Commons and Green. My faith in the club is running out 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Reality will hit the board next season when they sell a good percentage less season tickets and see the empty seats week in, week out. I am not renewing my ticket next season and neither are the 3 others i sit with. Its all well and good keeping the club 'stable', but when there is no ambition shown by the people in charge, how can you expect the fans to renew at a frozen price, let alone punish them by raising the price to watch bland football.

We have been giving away our best players for the past few years and i expected there to be a change to that, and for the management to actually build a team, by keeping our best players. But it doesnt seem to be changing at all. It wouldn't suprise me if we do not offer players such as Brayford new contracts and then decide to sell them for a low price such as Commons and Green. My faith in the club is running out 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

What a supporter you are.

I am so proud of you.

What a supporter you are.

I am so proud of you.

I dont want to pay the owners money when i dont agree with the way things and going. Simple.

If the club showed more passion and more loyalty towards the fans, then i would 100% renew. But they dont care about us.

There was a lady on the call in on monday saying it was her hobby to go and watch derby county week in week out for the past 25+ years. She cant afford to go because she has been priced out of it. No loyalty to the fans. I am not paying them for that.

Quite right. come back and support us when we are successful again.

Maybe not successful,but maybe when we show as a club that we are serious about progressing and look to bring in some real quality in the required area's.

I don't mind failing so much,I can live with that.

What I struggle to tolerate is when we don't have a serious go at exceeding all of our expectations.

Better to have tried and failed ...........

I dont want to pay the owners money when i dont agree with the way things and going. Simple.

If the club showed more passion and more loyalty towards the fans, then i would 100% renew. But they dont care about us.

There was a lady on the call in on monday saying it was her hobby to go and watch derby county week in week out for the past 25+ years. She cant afford to go because she has been priced out of it. No loyalty to the fans. I am not paying them for that.

No loyalty eh?

I would say it's more a sign of the times.

Wages have to be paid and it's the supporters that can help pay for them.

What do you expect the club to do. Drop the prices? They do that and you'll soon see us playing in the Blue Square.

I hate to be the one to break this to you mate, but the seasons over.

The club knows it, the manager knows it, the players know it and the fans certainly know it.

Give it up mate, everyone else has.

Nonsense. There are 14 games to go.

We have everything to play for.

No loyalty eh?

I would say it's more a sign of the times.

Wages have to be paid and it's the supporters that can help pay for them.

What do you expect the club to do. Drop the prices? They do that and you'll soon see us playing in the Blue Square.

I said i would 100% renew if they kept them the same. To make more money they should think of a way to get the fans back in and fill those empty seats we see every week. Not making any money on them when were emplty are we.

I'd have thought so as well, but no, the seasons over.

Take that blade away from your wrists, put your head on that pillow and you'll feel better in the morning.

Maybe your dream will feature us playing two sides that were last season playing Premiership football and yet Derby remained unbeaten.

Take that blade away from your wrists, put your head on that pillow and you'll feel better in the morning.

Maybe your dream will feature us playing two sides that were last season playing Premiership football and yet Derby remained unbeaten.

Wolves were crap and are now in the relegation places. A team with such low morale and confidence, this was the ideal time to beat them. What do we do? Draw. at home.

Bolton, despite having a lot of quality - Lee, Ngog(!), Spearing, Davies x3 - are awful - hit and hope with a longball because that's what suits them, and is to their strengths. They have a lot of height, age and experience, but are 5 points behind us. Again, with a home advantage, we should be aiming to beat them. Instead a draw, which tonight did feel a point gained as opposed to two dropped, but I still left frustrated.

On of these teams could be playing Burton ALbion next season and the other has been behind us all this season.

That may well be true as is the point I made.

How refreshing it is that Clough can keep a Derby side built from peanuts above clubs of this financial stature.

Talk about people deciding the season's over... I don't think anyone at the club is more guilty of that than the fans.

Pride Park hasn't had a buzz all season, despite us having brilliant home form. Our away support is diabololical too. The Blackburn game was poor but since then Derby fans have seemingly taken the decision that this season's over.

The atmosphere at the past few home games has been dreadful. The players have no 12th man and nothing to pick up from. That's the whole point of being at home.

It all feels a bit lethargic at the moment. Supporting Derby feels like a marriage which hasn't seen any action in the bedroom for a very long time.

We're 7 points off with 14 games to go. For goodness sake.

Archived