great courage shown by mighty rams

B4ev6is

Even if we plug the gap, and I pray Barker comes back. But I still don't see where our goals are coming from.

Hold on you were asking about the leaking of goals correct?

A new Left back and Barker back in the team would we leak as many goals?

Would you except a 1-0 win each week like we did in the promotion season?

Do you not think that Ward, Sammon and 1 more striker along with our midfielders could get that 1 goal a game required?

Have you looked at how many goals we have scored at home this season?

Do you think that we have improved at home this year?

Do you feel that teams change there teams and do serious home work when playing us at home?

I think that with a couple of additions to certain areas we will do well next season.

Look I know it's hard and were all feeling it BUT (notice the big BUT) we are developing as a side. So clough must be doing something right. I also think it has taken longer than expected but we are getting there. He is still learning and some of his tactics have not come off but when we attack and play the ball along the floor we look a match for anyone in this league.

We just need belief. If the fans keep going and singing then the young players will belive in what the manager is saying.

It's a hard time as we are all at the end of our wicks with the 5 year plan and everything but just keep the faith..

Thoose young players will be better and wiser to it next year.

Also we will have Barker, Ward, Keogh, Brayford all experienced players add Aiden White in there if possible and I think that will be a competative side IMO.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys i did not start this thread to start fighting amoest our selfs, if we want change of board we need to take action against the yanks but we must keep the faith we are going fowards even if it is tiney baby steps, we are a lot higher up the table than we were this time this year but i do think we can finnish in top 7.

hey guys i did not start this thread to start fighting amoest our selfs, if we want change of board we need to take action against the yanks but we must keep the faith we are going fowards even if it is tiney baby steps, we are a lot higher up the table than we were this time this year but i do think we can finnish in top 7.

How many more times do we have to listen to this tripe?

You think we are improving and every time we win a game you talk about promotion or play offs.

Then in the next breath you want rid of the board/owners?

So if you are not happy with board/owners that are improving us, and that you think are overseeing a period where you obviously think we have a chance of getting promoted, what do you want exactly?

'If we want a change of board' what percentage of fans do you think you are talking on behalf of there? Also just wondering what action you have taken so far considering that you have been beating this drum for so long?

i have tried sorting out a protest against them at the time there was to many yank lovers out there, were to happy to keep things as they are we all know this team need investment if they don't have the money then, they should do the right thing and sell up.

i have tried sorting out a protest against them at the time there was to many yank lovers out there, were to happy to keep things as they are we all know this team need investment if they don't have the money then, they should do the right thing and sell up.

Not sure if this e-mail address is still correct aappleby@generalsports.com but I have contacted Andy Appleby on it (the last time after the Scunny game) to point out my views on the player recruitment at the club, & have always had a reply. So if you think the board are doing a **** job let them know (or a good one), I did & will be contacting him again to offer him my opinion on how the season has gone in relation to our disagreement on how it would pan out.

For the record I thought the player recruitment had been nowhere near good enough for a top six push... I expected to finish 16th with less points than last year.... I also asked how a player could score 1 goal in 32 games yet see his value double? as most players with a record like this usually saw their value drop, in fact most clubs wouldnt touch a forward with this kind goal record with a barge pole...finally I felt that the clubs approach was turning many of the supporters I knew off going to games & gates would continue to drop, therefore further reducing revenue.

Mr Appleby said he was really excited by our recruitment & fully expected a top 6 push, & that I was unfair on the Sammon transfer as Connors signing was a really big signing for us.

So let him know your views, you may only get the party line like I did, but if enough people feel theyre **** & let them know they may just catch a trans-atlantic flight back to the land of Mickey Mouse. Although theres nothing to say that new owners would do a better job, god thats a scary thought.

Really? What steps did you take when organising this protest? Not doubting you but I never saw any details.

Just out of interest who did you have lined up to take over who was willing to plug the cash shortfalls and invest in the team too?

well ,let see i said that we should protest before and after the game, and during the game i said to people lets create banners and chants to let the yanks know how we feeling but everything got shot down in flames.

So in summary you've taken no steps at all.

Why do you need everyone else to make a banner? Why not just make your own and see how many people follow suit?

Or maybe, just maybe, other people realise there is nobody else out there who is willing to fund us to the tune of maybe£7 or £8 million and helping the manager put together a team that up until a couple of weeks ago you thought was good enough for automatic promotion.

So in summary you've taken no steps at all.

Why do you need everyone else to make a banner? Why not just make your own and see how many people follow suit?

Or maybe, just maybe, other people realise there is nobody else out there who is willing to fund us to the tune of maybe£7 or £8 million and helping the manager put together a team that up until a couple of weeks ago you thought was good enough for automatic promotion.

Aw! C'mon, give the guy a break. It can sometimes read like bullying when you slap him down like that.

Aw! C'mon, give the guy a break. It can sometimes read like bullying when you slap him down like that.

I don't respond to his posts any differently to the way that I would repsond to anyone elses posts that annoy me, and nor should I.

If he is going to keep going on and on about 'the yanks' and getting rid of them, then I will continue to ask him to either put up or shut up.

One week he is talking about us winning the league and then the next he wants 'the yanks' out because they haven't given Nigel enough money to build a decent team...I don't think I even need to continue

I admire his optimistic posts but fail to see how one week he thinks we will win the league and the next he wants the board sacked and the club sold to new owners, it just doesn't make sense!

I don't respond to his posts any differently to the way that I would repsond to anyone elses posts that annoy me, and nor should I.

If he is going to keep going on and on about 'the yanks' and getting rid of them, then I will continue to ask him to either put up or shut up.

One week he is talking about us winning the league and then the next he wants 'the yanks' out because they haven't given Nigel enough money to build a decent team...I don't think I even need to continue

I admire his optimistic posts but fail to see how one week he thinks we will win the league and the next he wants the board sacked and the club sold to new owners, it just doesn't make sense!

Entirely up to you but maybe a bit of tolerance wouldn't be amiss. If his posts annoy you, why don't you just block his posts. That is what I did with Troy whatshisname and his pal Walter Mitty.

Entirely up to you but maybe a bit of tolerance wouldn't be amiss. If his posts annoy you, why don't you just block his posts. That is what I did with Troy whatshisname and his pal Walter Mitty.

As much as his posts annoy me it doesn't mean that I don't take on board other peoples opinions. There are a lot on here who slate the owners/board/clough and give valid reasons for it.

I just don't see how b4 goes from one extreme to the other without any valid reason.

All that being said, there is no way I could ever block him because some of his posts are just comedy gold for me. Had I have blocked him I would never have learned the motivational technique of locking myself in a dark room and looking in a mirror.

As much as his posts annoy me it doesn't mean that I don't take on board other peoples opinions. There are a lot on here who slate the owners/board/clough and give valid reasons for it.

I just don't see how b4 goes from one extreme to the other without any valid reason.

All that being said, there is no way I could ever block him because some of his posts are just comedy gold for me. Had I have blocked him I would never have learned the motivational technique of locking myself in a dark room and looking in a mirror.

I don't like to get involved but i think it is clear b4 would try anything to get his beloved derby county back to the top of english football. How that is going to happen.....I haven't got clue and neither have you.

look i do love this club to death i will fight to the bitter end to keep it alive, to many people are giving up i might want promation but i do think we need new owners how do you think we got rid of the three amgioes by forceing them out. this club is dieing day by die there running this club to the ground.

look i do love this club to death i will fight to the bitter end to keep it alive, to many people are giving up i might want promation but i do think we need new owners how do you think we got rid of the three amgioes by forceing them out. this club is dieing day by die there running this club to the ground.

So you think we can get promoted but they are killing the club?!

Please don't tell me you are comparing them to the three amigos.

One question, who do you know that wants to fund the club the way the owners are doing and putting more in on top for transfers?

Archived