great courage shown by mighty rams

B4ev6is

i think tonight we played really well saying we have a lot of players out, and i think michal johnson and jacobs had a good game tonight, i also think our back four did fare well tonight but the damn ref gave a free kick that wasn't one. but because of him we concerned a goal that should have never been, but we also should have doon a lot better at defanding it. but i think we actully dunk in when we had to hanged in there. i think paul coutts had his 2nd bad display of the season, he never really got to the races today but conner sammion did well and nearly got a goal himself tonight, but jamie ward looked a little tired tonight and he was playing left hand side of midfield but when his chance came he took it, and theo when he came nearly got one himself, and ben davies had his best game since we signed him maybe a start for ben davies on saturday i would love to see a three up top against watford and have likes of masion bennet on the bench and kawmen jones also. but i would love to say we will make the play offs this season but i think we can push for top 7 this season.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your optimism mate,I really do but reckon we have no chance of play offs and in a way I hope we don't cause we are sooo far off from being ready for promotion with this team that it could cause massive damage to go up without being just a little bit ready for it if that makes sense lol.

Anyway,Up The Ram's...

i just said i think play offs are gone this season if you actully read my posts

7th is pretty close to 6th you know(ie play off position).

I hope you get your wish,but would rather some serious investment in the summer and then have a serious go for promotion next season if that is at all possible....

No wrong one, we've bought him out of retirement to ease our defensive problems. It's good to see him back in a rams shirt.

Top bloke, not sure he's what we're looking for though, always a bit suspect, small for a centre half as well. Would fit in well with our 'tries hard but lacks quality' squad.

Nothing is out of our reach, hate making predictions - who is our next game, focus on that.. If we win, we'll go up in the league. Anyone who thinks the play-offs are gone and we're not going to go down, there is no point in turning up - what motivation do you have? done enough to stay up, not enough to go up.

You've got to keep pushing, and wanting.

Nothing is out of our reach, hate making predictions - who is our next game, focus on that.. If we win, we'll go up in the league. Anyone who thinks the play-offs are gone and we're not going to go down, there is no point in turning up - what motivation do you have? done enough to stay up, not enough to go up.

You've got to keep pushing, and wanting.

Tonight really made me question what is the point in turning up!

Any excitement has gone and it appears the club have written the season off.

Tonight really made me question what is the point in turning up!

Any excitement has gone and it appears the club have written the season off.

Exactly, shouldn't be the case either - I've got the feeling that perhaps standards have slipped in the last few games and I can't see it changing - the young players wanting to move in the summer will be the busiest of the ones to watch, and perhaps the players playing for a contract, but there isn't many!

hey i want us to make the play offs don,t get me wrong, but we are paper thin at the back and the yanks show no damn signs even let nigal sign anyone on loan. and if you ready bewteen the lines when he said a number of clubs offered us a left back, and saying not upto standard in other words sorry you can not have him you can have what we say you can have.

TobyWanKenobi

B4, I've been on this forum a relitively short time and I have already worked out the after match forum rules:

We win: Roberts and Sammon were poor, even if they didn't play. Everyone else was merely adequate. Cloughs tactics were slightly off. The other team were shockingly poor.

We do not win: Everyone was ****. Clough was ****. Sammon and Roberts are worse than Hitler. The other team were terrible and we should have won, even though we have the worst team in history.

I thought we created many, many more chances tonight, and perhaps were a little short in front of goal. No major issues, top 6 probably beyond us this seasn, minor strenghtening needed in the summer. We perhaps missed Hughes, which is odd to say after me thinking he needed a rest a few days ago.

Exactly, shouldn't be the case either - I've got the feeling that perhaps standards have slipped in the last few games and I can't see it changing - the young players wanting to move in the summer will be the busiest of the ones to watch, and perhaps the players playing for a contract, but there isn't many!

We're beginning to get the basics wrong now.

Defending looks shambolic at times.

Passing was sloppy.

Most annoying for me was the poor quality of crossing.

Archived