The basics... do we get them right?

Mostyn6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is amusingly naive 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> So you would put a 6'2" player on the halfway line and leave 5'4" Ward in the penalty area to defend a corner. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

The sad part of this, is Wardy probably wins more headers in 90 minutes, than Conor Sammon. Tragic, but true. This is the same 6'2" 'target man' that constantly goes short for corners.

Mostyn has been talking **** on Internet forums since before i was born.

I agree about Sammon and most of your other points.

That's what makes him such an enjoyable read - he's an experienced bullshitter.

Bris Veggies ought to take note.

That's what makes him such an enjoyable read - he's an experienced bullshitter.

Bris Veggies ought to take note.

Eddie, why is that? This is a forum, for debating, I am backing up my opinion, I don't expect someone with your level of intelligence to be so disrespectful.

Eddie, why is that? This is a forum, for debating, I am backing up my opinion, I don't expect someone with your level of intelligence to be so disrespectful.

Seriously, where was I being disrespectful?

I thought that I just paid you a compliment, Mostyn.

To put it simply we should be higher up the table; in the top six, based on our overall performances. Dropping points is expected from any team but we have dropped too many. To say we deserve to be in the top six would be an incorrect statement. The points we have dropped are not because of poor officials decisions, freak mistakes or the opposition being lucky.

The problem is Nigel is a very average manager.

I think deep down he wants his teams to play good passing football, which we've seen in spells, but once things start to go wrong, he doesn't have the strength of his convictions, or the strength of character to change the way the team are playing, and once things start to slide that's it.

Instead of pushing the players on and keeping them doing the right things he ends up reverting back to the backs-to-the-wall stuff that we see far too often.

Archived