The basics... do we get them right?

Mostyn6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair, the only thing that got me in trouble was a comment about a certain person, which was both truthful and I would've been happy to argue the case in a court of law, however the person's lawyer rang up the sports editor at DET and they panicked and deleted my whole account, my posts, my count (think I was on about 2000 posts!) and banned me. They should've just handed me over to the lawyer! hahaha.

to be fair, the only thing that got me in trouble was a comment about a certain person, which was both truthful and I would've been happy to argue the case in a court of law, however the person's lawyer rang up the sports editor at DET and they panicked and deleted my whole account, my posts, my count (think I was on about 2000 posts!) and banned me. They should've just handed me over to the lawyer! hahaha.

then shut the forum too - bit I blame Boycie for that because he makes a good scapegoat. Actually it might even have been Conor Sammon's fault

When the lawyers get involved, they'll target the forum owner rather than the poster. So in order to keep Daveo's undercrackers free of brown streaks, we will remove anything controversial.

then shut the forum too - bit I blame Boycie for that because he makes a good scapegoat. Actually it might even have been Conor Sammon's fault

I've been racking my brain trying to remember the poster who got it finally shut down. It was a name ie davesmith or something!

Pretty sure it was jon......(something)

Not even close. But if you fantasise about cyber-bullying and hounding people out for having the audacity to voice opposing opinions to that of yours, it says more about you than it does me! How fulfilling your life must be!

Just out of curiosity, "posse"?? I had/have a posse? really? Who was in this posse? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I was at the DET until the end, albeit I had a ban for a couple of weeks for mentioning the unmentionable!

If you think it was expressing ‘audacious’ opinions that got you so ‘popular’ on the DET then I really don’t think it’s me that’s the fantasist.

Archived