Left Back on loan

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen all these names like freeman, Hoganson, Gjokaj mentioned.

But one player who came through the youth academy, is versatile and did superb in pre season hasn't had a look in..

Josh Lelan.

This guy will be our number one choice cb. Amazing talent has pace height strength. Well of course that is only my opinion but whenever I have seen him play he looks very good

But not soon. He will not be ready for quite some time. It's too early to even give him a 1st team game.

I can't see why we don't try the youngsters. It's not as if Buxton, O'Connor et al have been pulling up trees. We need to save money and it could just be that one of the young'uns fits the bill, much as O'Brien did for a while. And we shouldn't disregard Naylor, who just needs a bit of confidence and a run in the team.

I like how Clough chose a completely different back four line up than every post on here today, yet I think that hoganson did just what Roberts would of done if he didn't have the ban. Although I think hoganson needs to work a hell of a lot on his first toutch ass it was dire! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I like how Clough chose a completely different back four line up than every post on here today, yet I think that hoganson did just what Roberts would of done if he didn't have the ban. Although I think hoganson needs to work a hell of a lot on his first toutch ass it was dire! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

what - he only miscontrolled one ball that I can remember.

Hoganson had a better game today than Roberts has all season imo. And his first touch? Nothing wrong with it.

yes quite often his first touch was a pass to one of our players.

first touch dire? ********.

Agree the entire back 4 deserve a spot next game. Hoganson especially considering it was his first ever game.

The problem was the middle, I thought Sammon did well and ward was trying but Hughes and coutts weren't good enough. Simples.

As for the left back on loan..... Is there a need? Unless it is with a view to perm of course but Hoganson looked good.

We didn't keep hold of the ball well at all yesterday and I think it was largely due to our fullbacks. Both were hitting it long or making the wrong decision with the ball. I think it's too risky to have such a young full back on both sides.

I'm not knocking them as players because both played well considering they are so young. Hoganson was probably much better than freeman.

We were lucky wolves were crAp going forward. Brayford even passed it to their player in the 6 yard box at one point.

Aiden White [size=3]Should sign next week From Leeds according to The Sunday people.[/size]

I think his best position is left back but he hasnt been playing there for Leeds much.

This is apparently one of his best games at left back. He has pace in fairness.

Better going forward that garth but looks a little bit suspect defensively.

Having said that he was up against theo walcott

Archived